5 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFrith End, Bordon, Hampshire
Sold STC £550,000
- 5 bedroom detached bungalow
- Detached annex
- Previously extended
- Scope to add value subject to planning
- Spacious plot
- EPC energy rating E (40)
Searching for a project that you can live in whilst putting your own stamp on it, then this spacious plot should make you sit up and take notice!Located on the cusp of forestry commission land, this property offers a delightful country feel that will give you plenty of local walks with the dogs or a great spot to enjoy a picnic with the children. The property offers flexible accommodation for a growing family and there is real scope for a personal touch to be had on this home. The current owners have extended the property which has given them a spacious kitchen with vaulted ceilings that would be perfect to cook up all sorts of culinary delights.The wrap around garden gives this property a huge element of privacy and with the kitchen and dining room facing onto it, it makes a perfect spot for the children to play whilst being able to keep an eye on them. Recently the property has been further developed but still needs to be finished and consists of a master bedroom with en-suite and shower room. If this is not enough space to host the family, then the detached annex will help, with open plan kitchen and bedroom with en-suite this could be perfect for looking after family members.Once completed the property really could be a fantastic home and needs to be seen to really appreciate the sheer size of this huge home.
What the Owner says:
I have lived at this property for many years and absolutely love the area and my home.The property has been modernised over the years but with family and friends being here the property has taken a few bumps and bruises along the way.I have extended the property but this still needs to be completed, unfortunately in my current position this will not be possible.I am looking to stay locally and hope to find something once I have a buyer.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 16'1 x 11'10 (4.91m x 3.61m)
- Dining Area: 15'1 x 8'10 (4.60m x 2.69m)
- Inner Hall
- Office: 12'1 x 9'1 (3.69m x 2.77m)
- Kitchen Area: 16'1 x 12'0 (4.91m x 3.66m)
- Utility Area: 12'0 x 8'10 (3.66m x 2.69m)
- Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 17'0 x 10'11 (5.19m x 3.33m)
- Bathroom: 8'10 x 6'1 (2.69m x 1.86m)
- Bedroom 5: 11'11 x 6'0 (3.63m x 1.83m)
- Bedroom 4: 13'1 x 8'0 (3.99m x 2.44m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'0 x 8'0 (3.05m x 2.44m)
- Shower Room (Unfinished): 10'0 x 4'1 (3.05m x 1.25m)
- Bedroom 1: 16'1 x 16'1 (4.91m x 4.91m)
- En-Suite (Unfinished): 10'0 x 8'1 (3.05m x 2.47m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Loft Room: 16'1 x 14'11 (4.91m x 4.55m)
- Wrap Around Gardens
- Detached Annex: 18'1 x 18'1 (5.52m x 5.52m)
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43301919.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 23314682. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Petersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.