3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWick Road, BURNHAM-ON-CROUCH
- Two/Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge plus Conservatory
- Bathroom plus Ground Floor Shower Room
- Picturesque Field Views
- Double Garage
Occupying an enviable position OVERLOOKING FIELDS on the edge of Burnham, while still offering CONVENIENT ACCESS INTO THE TOWN and to the TRAIN STATION, is this generously proportioned three bedroom house set in STUNNING MATURE GARDENS, enjoying CONSERVATORY and DOUBLE GARAGE.
The town of Burnham-On-Crouch is situated on the Southern side of the Dengie Peninsula looking out over the River Crouch. It boasts a wealth of local amenities including shops, schools and a train station with links to Wickford as well as London Liverpool Street at peak times. With it's picturesque river front and quay, this idyllic location is ideal for those seeking peace and quiet whilst having convenient access to amenities, and this property is no exception. Located on the towns Eastern side it overlooks open fields to the front aspect as well as having field views beyond the properties to the rear. Additionally it is within reach of both the waterfront, town centre and train station, truly offering the best of both worlds. This extended three bedroom property occupies a generous plot with stunningly presented wrap around gardens in which to sit and enjoy the summer months. To view the exceptional home please call William H Brown today.
Part Glazed Door To:-
Stairs rising to first floor, radiator. Door to:-
Lounge 24' 7" x 10' 9" ( 7.49m x 3.28m )
A bright living room, boasting two large double glazed UPVC windows to front. Brick built fireplace with electric fire, radiators, door to:-
Kitchen 15' 3" max x 10' 10" ( 4.65m max x 3.30m )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear, fitted kitchen comprising stainless steel sink and drainer set in roll top surfaces with range of base level units. Space for appliances. Further built in storage space, radiator, french doors opening onto the conservatory, door to:-
Corner shower unit with power shower and hand basin unit with storage cupboard. Radiator.
Conservatory 13' 2" x 6' 1" ( 4.01m x 1.85m )
Sloped polycarbonate roof conservatory of dwarf brick wall and UPVC double glazed construction with door opening onto the garden.
Loft access and double glazed UPVC window to side. Doors to:-
Bedroom One 11' 10" max x 10' 11" max ( 3.61m max x 3.33m max )
Double glazed UPVC window to front offering views over fields, built in storage, radiator, door to:-
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 10' 11" ( 3.58m x 3.33m )
Double glazed UPVC window to front offering views over fields. Built in storage, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' max x 7' 7" max ( 3.35m max x 2.31m max )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear, airing cupboard.
Double glazed window to rear, suite comprising panel bath, low level WC and pedestal basin.
Stunning wrap around gardens enclosed by panel fence and predominantly laid to lawn with attractive mature flowers, shrubs and hedges. Decked seating area. Outside WC and brick built storage shed. Gated rear access.
Double garage with parking in front for two vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43313559.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLN100376. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maldon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.