3 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Road, Wisbech St. Mary, Wisbech
Sold STC £135,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three bedroom end terraced cottage
- Lounge/ Diner
- Kitchen/ breakfast room plus a utility room
- LPG central heating
- No upward chain
VILLAGE LOCATION WITH CHURCH VIEWS! Offered with no onward chain this charming end terraced cottage offers spacious accommodation including an open plan lounge/diner and a kitchen/breakfast room. Positioned close to the school and local shop, this property represents an ideal family home.
Set within a popular village location offering easy access to many local amenities this superb end terraced cottage has the benefit of being sold with no upward chain.
The accommodation comprises an open plan lounge/diner and a 23' kitchen/ breakfast room which is fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and inset sink unit. There is also a door leading through to the separate utility room. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a spacious family bathroom comprising a three piece suite and separate shower cubicle.
Outside there is a shingled courtyard proving off road parking and a small garden to the front.
Lounge Area 11' 6" x 12' 5" maximum ( 3.51m x 3.78m maximum )
Dining Area 13' 9" maximum x 10' 4" ( 4.19m maximum x 3.15m )
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 23' 7" x 7' 8" ( 7.19m x 2.34m )
Utility Room 4' 9" x 7' 8" ( 1.45m x 2.34m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 13' 1" ( 3.58m x 3.99m )
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 8' maximum ( 3.56m x 2.44m maximum )
Bedroom 3 10' 11" x 7' 4" ( 3.33m x 2.24m )
Bathroom 11' 4" minimum x 7' 11" maximum ( 3.45m minimum x 2.41m maximum )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the former A47, Nene Quay, signposted Peterborough to the first set of traffic lights. Turn right over the bridge and then immediately left into North Brink. At the traffic lights turn left and continue along following the road round to the right into Barton Road. Upon entering the village of Wisbech St Mary turn right into Station Road and then left into Church Road where the property will be on your left hand side. Look out for our board!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43313565.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.