3 bedroom terraced house for saleLeads Road, Hull
- 3 Bedrooms
- Through Lounge/Dining Area
- Fitted Kitchen
- Front Garden & Rear Yard
- WITHIN EASY REACH OF THE CITY CENTRE!
DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS PROPERTY WITHIN EASY REACH OF THE CITY CENTRE!!
A deceptively spacious traditional style three bedroomed mid terraced family house with gas fired central heating system and double glazing-where specified. Currently let out on AST at £450. Situated in a prominent position served by good road links and within easy reach of the city centre.
Comprising:- Entrance hall, through lounge with with bow style window incorporating dining area with french exit doors, fitted kitchen incorporating stainless steel built in appliances, rear porch/utility room, bathroom with white suite. First Floor:- Three bedrooms. Outside:- Front garden and enclosed rear yard.
With residential door, glazed fan light above, radiator and laminated floor covering.
Through Lounge 22' 7" x 10' 5" extending to 11' ( 6.88m x 3.18m extending to 3.35m )
With double glazed window, radiator and coving.
Dining area:- with double glazed French style exit doors, cupboard under the stairs (affording storage facility), coving and door.
Fitted Kitchen 9' 10" x 7' 8" ( 3.00m x 2.34m )
With splash back tiling, inset sink unit with mixer tap, fitted floor units, laminated work surfaces and wall cupboards, stainless steel four ring gas hob, fan assisted electric oven and chimney style filter cooker hood, ceramic tiled floor, double glazed window and half glazed door.
Rear Porch/ Utility Room
With ceramic tiled floor, plumbing for automatic washing machine, laminated work surface, wall mounted gas fired central heating unit, radiator and half glazed exit door.
With partially tiled walls, white suite. Comprising:- panel bath, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator, vinyl floor covering, double glazed window with patterned glass and door.
With trap door access to roof space.
Bedroom 1 14' 2" max x 10' 8" max ( 4.32m max x 3.25m max )
With two double glazed windows, radiator and door.
Bedroom 2 11' 3" max x 7' 9" max ( 3.43m max x 2.36m max )
With double glazed window, radiator and door.
Bedroom 3 9' 10" max x 7' 9" max ( 3.00m max x 2.36m max )
With double glazed window, radiator and door.
To the front of the property is a gravelled garden (designed for ease of maintenance) with timber fence forming boundary incorporating gate.
To the rear is a concrete yard area, attached shed and brick built wall/ timber fence forming boundary incorporating timber gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43315308.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116600. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.