2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleSeven Sisters Road, EASTBOURNE
Sold STC £240,000
- Well Presented Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Light & Airy Throughout
- Attractive Lawned Gardens & Garage
- Spacious Lounge / Diner
- Close to Willingdon Village
- GUIDE PRICE £240,000-£270,000
GUIDE PRICE £240,000-£270,000
Spacious & well presented two bedroom semi-detached bungalow, situated in a desirable location close to bus stops, local amenities & Willingdon Village. Offering bright & airy rooms throughout, attractive lawned gardens to the front & rear & garage.
GUIDE PRICE £240,000-£270,000
This well presented semi-detached bungalow is situated in a sought after residential location within Eastbourne close to bus routes and local amenities. Boasting welcoming entrance porch, spacious fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, good sized lounge/diner, two double bedrooms, family bathroom, private well maintained rear garden and garage in a separate block. If you are looking for a property with curb appeal then this the perfect opportunity to purchase a dream home.
Viewing comes highly recommended by the team at Fox & Sons. Please give us a call on 01323 410911.
Double glazed door to the front, double glazed windows to front and side.
Door to front, storage cupboard, telephone point, loft access, radiator.
Lounge/diner 28' 3" x 10' 7" into recess ( 8.61m x 3.23m into recess )
Double glazed window to front, single glazed patio doors to conservatory, gas fire place, serving hatch, television point, radiator.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 8' 7" ( 3.15m x 2.62m )
Fitted kitchen with both wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating 1 and 1/2 bowl sink and drainer, splashback tiling, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for both washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, double glazed window to rear.
Conservatory 8' 9" x 6' 10" ( 2.67m x 2.08m )
Construction UPVC, double glazed windows to both the sides and rear, double glazed door to side into rear garden.
Bedroom 1 12' 6" x 10' 5" ( 3.81m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to rear, television point, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 3" x 7' 9" ( 3.43m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to front, wall mounted central heating boiler, radiator.
Suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer taps and electric shower over, WC, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, radiator, double glazed window to front.
Private front lawn enclosed by flower beds with mature shrubs and plants, pathway leading to entrance porch.
Westerly facing rear garden, private and secluded, mostly laid to lawn, enclosed by wood fencing panels, garden shed, gated rear access.
Garage 16' 4" x 7' 7" ( 4.98m x 2.31m )
In separate block, up and over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43315311.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN109455. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.