Light Industrial for saleUnit 4, Thorne Park, Thorne, DN8 5TX
30,581 sq. ft.
- 30,581 sq ft (2,841 sq m)
- Use class orders: B2 General Industrial and B8 Storage and Distribution
- SINGLE SPAN STEEL PORTAL FRAME BUILDING
- 8 METRE EAVES
- 3 ELECTRIC SECTIONAL LOADING DOORS
- TWO STOREY, HIGH SPECIFICATION OFFICES
- TOTAL SITE AREA APPROX 1.61 ACRES (0.65 HECTARES_
* Single span steel portal frame building
* 8 metre eaves
* 3 electric sectional loading doors
* 50 kNm2 floor loading
* Excellent natural light levels to warehouse
* Two storey high specification offices
* Total site area approx.1.61 acres (0.65 hectares)
* 22 car parking spaces (including 2 disabled)
* Shower and washroom facilities
* HGV Turning circle
* EPC rated B
* BREEAM Rating "Very Good"
* Photovoltaic panels and increased natural lighting to reduce energy consumption and running costs
Unit 4 is available on the basis of a freehold sale or a new full repairing and insuring lease. Financial assistance towards qualifying fit-out works is available. All other terms are available
on application to the retained agents.
Warehouse - 2,574 sq,m / 27,707 sq,ft
1st Floor Offices - 267 sq,m / 2,874 sq,ft
Total - 2,841 sq,m / 30,581 sq,m
Travel Times & Location
Thorne Park is located immediately adjacent to Junction 6 of the M18 Motorway, around 8 miles to the north east of Doncaster. The town has become one of the Yorkshire region's main hubs for logistics uses with occupiers including Next, Ikea, ASDA, Amazon and B&Q. The main commercial centres in the region, Leeds and Sheffield, are 37 miles to the north west and 32 miles to the south west respectively.
Thorne Park is conveniently positioned adjacent to Junction 6 of the M18 Motorway, which links to the M62 Motorway at Junction 35 around 4 miles to the north east, the A1(M) via Junction 2 approximately 13 miles to the south west and the M1 at Junction 32 around 8 miles beyond. The site
offers excellent access to the regional and national motorway network.
Sea Ports & Airports
Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield is located approximately 9 miles to the south of Thorne Park offering a wide range of flights to European and North American destinations, as well as an
increasing capability for air freight. The Humber Ports complex of Hull, Grimsby, Immingham and Goole is the largest in the UK as measured by total tonnage of freight handled. All of these ports are within a one hour drive of Thorne Park. Doncaster is a primary station on the East Coast Mainline, providing regular fast train services to London and Edinburgh. Doncaster Rail Port is also an established rail freight hub operated by Freightliner, providing intermodal facilities.
Thorne Park is strategically located close to the major centres of Doncaster, Sheffield and Scunthorpe. Within 30 minutes of Thorne Park there is a population of 982,221 which includes
586,015 of working age (c.60%). The population in this area is forecast to grow over the next 10 years to over 1.5 million.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Unit4_Thorne_Park_FH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eaton Commercial Property Consultants, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.