3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLincoln Road, Maidenhead
- BEAUTIFULLY REFURBISHED
- SKILFULLY EXTENDED
- THREE BEDROOMS
- TRIPLE GLAZED THROUGHOUT
- BI-FOLDING DOORS
- WELL LANDSCAPED GARDEN
- LARGE DRIVEWAY
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SCHOOLS
A beautifully refurbished and extended semi-detached home on a considerable plot close to Oaken Grove park. A glorious extension featuring vaulted ceilings, bi-folding doors, triple glazing throughout and a refitted kitchen. This property is a must see.
Triple glazed door to front, triple glazed window to side, radiator.
Triple glazed window to side, w.c., radiator, tiled.
Dining Room 13' 11" x 13' 10" ( 4.24m x 4.22m )
Triple glazed window to front, radiator, telephone point, t.v. point.
Lounge 18' 8" x 13' 6" ( 5.69m x 4.11m )
Triple glazed Velux window to rear, wall mounted radiator, telephone point, t.v. point, vaulted ceiling, bi-folding triple glazed doors to garden, engineered oak flooring.
Kitchen 17' 2" x 10' 1" ( 5.23m x 3.07m )
Fitted kitchen, soft close wall and base units, oversized Belfast sink, work surfaces, tiling, radiator, integrated Schott four ring induction hob and extractor fan, integrated electric double oven and grill, integrated fridgefreezer, integrated dishwasher.
Plumbing for washing machine, shelving.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 14' x 11' ( 4.27m x 3.35m )
Triple glazed window to front aspect, radiator, airing cupboard housing hot water tank, t.v. point.
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 9' 4" ( 3.58m x 2.84m )
Triple glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, t.v. point.
Bedroom 3 9' 3" x 9' ( 2.82m x 2.74m )
Triple glazed front aspect window, radiator.
Triple glazed frosted window to side aspect, wash hand basin with storage below, panel enclosed bath with overhead power shower, low level w.c, tiled floor, fully tiled walls, radiator, wall vent.
Large front driveway with parking for at least four cars, side access to:
Beautifully landscaped rear garden, with large terrace area enclosed with brick wall, featuring flower beds and lighting, a large lawn with flower and shrub borders, enclosed by panel fencing.
From Maidenhead town centre proceed north on the A308 Marlow Road and upon reaching the Esso petrol station on your right turn left into Linden Avenue. Proceed to the Courthouse Road crossroads and continue straight over into Oaken Grove. Continue to the far end whereupon reaching Oaken Grove Park on your left turn right into Lincoln Road where the property will be found after a short distance on your right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43317618.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112234. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.