2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleThorndale, Hull
Sold STC £105,000
- Guide Price £105,000 - £115,000
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- 2 Bedrooms
- Popular Location
- Must Be Viewed
The private rear garden is the icing on the cake for this well presented two bedroom semi detached bungalow. View now or it will sell.
Outstanding value this semi detached 2 bedroom bungalow is well presented and demands early inspection to avoid missing out on a fantastic opportunity. Seldom does a property come to the market that boasts all that a buyer requires with little or no work needed . Outside parking to the front and side and garage to the rear.
A two bedroom semi detached bungalow that must be viewed to appreciate this ideal home.
Side entrance door, radiator, loft access and laminate effect wood flooring.
Lounge 15' 10" x 9' 11" ( 4.83m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and laminate effect wood flooring.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 8' 10" ( 2.95m x 2.69m )
Fitted wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces, stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer tap, gas oven and hob, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom 1 12' x 9' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted wardrobes and drawers and radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 10" x 8' 2" ( 2.69m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Comprising of panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, towel radiator and double glazed window to the side.
Part boarded with lighting.
The front of the property is gravelled with mature flower beds, parking to driveway and double gates to rear and side of the property. To the rear is an enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn with flower borders, timber boundary fencing and garage with up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43317642.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEA114979. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Newland Avenue. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.