2 bedroom apartment for saleSt Kitts Drive, Eastbourne
Sold STC £175,000
- NEWLY REFURBISHED TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR FLAT
- NO FORWARD CHAIN!
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- PRIVATE ENCLOSED BALCONY
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE.
- IDEAL INVESTMENT / FIRST TIME BUY
An opportunity to acquire this NEWLY REFURBISHED TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT located in the POPULAR SOUTH HARBOUR development with VIEWS across the Water Feature, PRIVATE BALCONY and has been MODERNISED throughout. Offered to the market with NO FORWARD CHAIN - IDEAL INVESTMENT OR FIRST TIME BUY.
Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this NEWLY REFURBISH TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR flat located in the POPULAR SOUTH HARBOUR development with VIEWS across the Water Feature, PRIVATE BALCONY and has been MODERNISED with NEW CARPETS laid throughout. Offered to the market with NO FORWARD CHAIN an internal inspection comes highly recommended to this property that is an IDEAL INVESTMENT or FIRST TIME BUY.
Stairs and lift rising to first floor landing.
Door to the front aspect, two storage cupboards, radiator, entry phone system and wood effect flooring.
Lounge / Diner 17' 2" x 12' 11" ( 5.23m x 3.94m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, further double glazed french doors to the front aspect leading onto the balcony with full length windows either side, two radiator and ample space for a dining room table.
A private balcony overlooking the front of the building with ample seating space.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 7' 8" ( 3.61m x 2.34m )
A modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric double oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, integrated washing machine and dishwasher, spotlighting and wood effect flooring.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 9' 2" ( 3.99m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect with views across the Water Feature, built in wardrobes, radiator and door through to the en suite.
Comprising an enclosed shower cubicle, low level W C, wash hand basin, extractor fan, spotlighting, radiator and partly tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 8' 10" ( 3.76m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, double fronted built in wardrobes and a radiator.
Comprising a paneled bath, low level W C, wash hand basin, shaver point, extractor fan, radiator, spotlighting and partly tiled walls.
The property benefits from allocated parking for one vehicle and further visitor parking.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43317684.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL105508. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.