3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFoxglove Close, Ringmer, Lewes
- Desirable Village Location
- End-Terraced House
- Three Bedrooms
- Requires Modernisation Throughout
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Garage in Separate Block
Located in desirable Ringmer village, Fox & Sons are pleased to offer this three bedroom end-terraced house which requires modernisation throughout, and features lounge, dining kitchen, conservatory, family bathroom, front & rear gardens and a garage. Viewing is highly recommended.
Situated in the picturesque Sussex village of Ringmer, Fox & Sons are pleased to offer this end-terraced house in a residential area which requires modernisation throughout. The property briefly comprises lounge with feature living flame gas fireplace, dining kitchen and conservatory on the ground floor, three bedrooms and family bathroom on the first and an attic room accessed via pull-down ladder. There is also a front & rear garden plus a garage within a separate block. Further benefits include gas central heating and double glazing. Ringmer is located approximately three miles North-East of the county town of Lewes and offers the residents access to several convenience shops, plus take-aways, doctors and vets surgeries, schooling for primary, secondary and A-Level ages, two gastro pubs and various sporting facilities to include cricket and football. There is a regular and reliable bus service which runs through the village offering access to Uckfield and Tunbridge Wells to the North, and Lewes and Brighton to the South, all of which offer their own amenities. Viewing is highly recommended.
Concrete pathway, vast array of plants shrubs and mature trees.
Entrance via UPVC door with obscured glass panel insert. Carpeted stairwell leading to first floor landing, radiator and carpet flooring.
Lounge 15' 2" x 13' 2" narrowing to 10' 1" ( 4.62m x 4.01m narrowing to 3.07m )
Ceiling lighting point, coving, double glazed window to front, radiator, power points, feature fireplace with living flame gas fire and carpet flooring.
Dining Kitchen 15' 2" x 11' 1" ( 4.62m x 3.38m )
Low voltage halogen downlighters, double glazed window to rear overlooking conservatory. Fitted kitchen comprising range of wall and base level units, roll edge worksurfaces extend to include twin sink and drainer unit with mixer taps, tiled splash back, space for cooker, radiator, power points, vinyl flooring, and space for fridge freezer.
Conservatory 11' 6" x 7' 10" ( 3.51m x 2.39m )
Double glazed windows to side and front with patio door to rear giving access to rear garden, laminate flooring, base level units with worksurfaces and power points.
First Floor Landing
Ceiling lighting point, smoke alarm, carpet flooring and radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 10' 6" ( 3.43m x 3.20m )
Ceiling lighting point, double glazed window to rear, radiator, power points, laminate flooring and two storage cupboards.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 9' 1" ( 3.12m x 2.77m )
Ceiling lighting point, double glazed window to front, radiator, power points, predominantly carpet flooring with some laminate sections and storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 5' 11" x 7' 4" ( 1.80m x 2.24m )
Ceiling lighting point, double glazed window to front, radiator, power points and carpet flooring.
Ceiling lighting point, double glazed obscured window to rear. Fitted three piece suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin with storage cupboard below, deep paneled bath with chrome mixer taps, wall mounted shower with shower head and bracket, ceramic tiled walled to dado rail around bath area, vinyl flooring and chrome towel radiator.
Timber fence enclosed, predominantly slabbed patio with vast array of plants, shrubs, fruit trees and a decorative pond.
Up & Over door.
Ramsey ladder giving access to attic room with Velux window to roof, carpet flooring, storage cupboard into eaves and power points.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43319913.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LEW102809. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Lewes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.