3 bedroom detached house for saleBroad Valley Drive, Bestwood Village, Nottingham
Sold STC £160,000
- *GUIDE PRICE £160,000-£170,000*
- Garage/Drive Way
- Village Location
- No Upward Chain
- Three Bedrooms
Well appointed three bedroom detached property, situated in a quiet village location which provides bus links into Nottingham, Hucknall and Mansfield. The property is located within a 1.4 mile walking distance to local tram facilities, post office, shops, village schools and delightful country park
*GUIDE PRICE £160,000-£170,000* Well appointed three bedroom detached property, situated in a quiet village location and having the added benefit of being sold with no upward chain, is not to be missed. Comprising of an entrance hallway, spacious living room, kitchen diner, three bedrooms, bathroom and an extensive enclosed rear garden. Bestwood village provides bus links into Nottingham, Hucknall and Mansfield. The property is located within a 1.4 mile walking distance to local tram facilities, there is a local post office and shops, whilst also having village schools and the delightful Bestwood country park.
Double glazed entrance door to the front, double glazed window to the side, radiator, laminate flooring and door leading to the living room.
Living Room 15' 10" x 16' ( 4.83m x 4.88m )
Double glazed box, bay window to the front, two wall mounted radiators, laminate flooring, gas fire with marble hearth and surround, with mantelpiece over. Double glazed window to the side and door leading to the kitchen.
Kitchen 15' 11" x 8' 10" ( 4.85m x 2.69m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, worksurface over with a sink and drainer unit. Tiled splashbacks, cooker point with cooker hood over, plumbing for dishwasher, space for an integrated fridge/freezer and a wall mounted radiator. Continuation of laminate flooring, double glazed window and french door to the rear.
Double glazed window to the side, an airing cupboard, access to the loft and doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 13' 4" x 9' 10" ( 4.06m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobe and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 8' 11" ( 3.61m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobe and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 7" x 6' 9" Includes staircase bulkhead ( 2.62m x 2.06m Includes staircase bulkhead )
Double glazed window to the front and wall mounted radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, wall mounted radiator, paneled bath with shower over and fitted shower screen, wash hand basin with extractor fan, wc and partly tiled wall coverings.
The front garden has a lawn with a driveway, providing off road parking, leading to the garage.
Garage 22' 6" x 9' 1" ( 6.86m x 2.77m )
Up and over door, three single glazed windows to the side, plumbing for washing machine and space and vent for tumble dryer. With two side doors.
Enclosed by fencing the rear garden has a decorative slated area, paved patio, lawned garden and mature shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43319931.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL105002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.