2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThetford Road, Watton, Thetford
Sold STC £54,250
- NHBC warranty
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Double glazed windows
- Central heating with duel-zone thermostat
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with stainless steel electric oven, gas hob and extractor fan
- White bathroom suite with over bath shower and glass shower screen
- Turfed rear garden with water butt and shed
- Smoke detectors
The Aintree plot 4 & 9 available with Shared Ownership at £77,500 (50% share)
Full market value £155,000
The Aintree is an end terrace house with a spacious living room and an open plan kitchen/dining room with doors leading to the garden. On the ground floor there is also a WC. On the first floor there is a master bedroom, a second bedroom and a family bathroom. This home also has two parking spaces.
% Share Available
35% share - £54,250
Rent per calendar month - £230.89
40% share - £62,000
Rent per calendar month - £213.13
50% share - £77,500
Rent per calendar month - £177.60
Estimated monthly charges - £39.62
Saddlers Rise offers you a great opportunity to find your brand new home in Watton, with a selection of two and three bedroom homes available with Shared Ownership.
Interior shown are generic images and do not apply specifically to this development.
Please note that applicants are required to have a local connection to Breckland District Council
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAT105084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Watton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.