3 bedroom terraced house for saleSandy Lane Court, Upper Rissington, Cheltenham
Sold STC £200,000
- Village Location
- Countryside Views
- Allocated Parking
- Cottage style Garden
- Modern Finish Throughout
A beautifully presented home located in a desirable village with countryside views. The owner of Sandy Lane Court has maintained and presented this property to a wonderful standard throughout. Featuring a modern kitchen & bathroom and a peaceful cottage style garden, this property is a must to view.
Upper Rissington occupies an elevated location between the Windrush and Evenlode Valleys and its location offers access to the A424 Stow on the Wold/Burford road, as well as to Bourton on the Water. Facilities are available at Bourton, with further facilities and supermarket available in Stow on the Wold. Upper Rissington has a shop and village hall, with nearby pub at Great Rissington. A bus service links the village to the local schools at Bourton on the Water, as well as wider destinations.
Glazed door to side. Stairs rising to the first floor. Storage heater. Trip switch.
Lounge / Diner 18' 3" max x 14' 1" max ( 5.56m max x 4.29m max )
Window overlooking the rear garden and patio doors doors giving access to the patio area. Fireplace with gas fire. Under stairs cupboard and airing cupboard.
Kitchen 7' 11" x 7' 2" ( 2.41m x 2.18m )
Window to front aspect. Fitted with a range of wall and base cupboards with work surfaces over and a stainless steel sink & drainer unit. Part tiled. Electric oven and hob, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge freezer. Tiled floor.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 7' 11" ( 3.63m x 2.41m )
Window to side aspect. Electric panel heater.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 10' 5" ( 3.28m x 3.18m )
Roof window to rear aspect. Fitted wardrobes and cupboards plus storage into the eaves.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" max x 5' 11" max ( 3.63m max x 1.80m max )
Window to rear aspect and electric panel radiator.
Restricted head height.
Fitted with a suite comprising WC, wash hand basin and bath with mixer taps and a separate shower cubicle. Part tiled to all water sensitive areas. Wall heater and vinyl flooring.
Path leading to the front door with mature shrubs and plants.
Decked and gravel area with water feature and shed.
One parking space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43319964.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WIT102989. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Witney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.