3 bedroom terraced house for saleStation Road, Foulsham, Dereham
Sold STC £240,000
- £240,000 - £260,000 Guide Price
- Immaculately Presented Mid-Terraced House
- Three Double Bedrooms
- En Suite Bathroom
- Kitchen / Diner
- Lounge With Woodburner
- Off Road Parking
- Beautiful Garden
An immaculately presented three bedroom house nestled in the popular village of Foulsham. The property offers three double bedrooms, kitchen / diner and a spacious lounge with woodburner. Viewing is highly recommended!
£240,000 - £260,000 Guide Price.
An immaculately presented three bedroom house nestled in the popular village of Foulsham. The property offers three double bedrooms with en-suite to master, kitchen / diner, a spacious lounge with woodburner and a beauliful walled cottage garden. Viewing is highly recommended!
£240,000 - £260,000 Guide Price.
With an entrance door to the front aspect with single glazed arched window over. Hanging rail for coats and shelving for shoes. Fitted door mat.
Single glazed door into;
With stairs leading to the first floor, telephone point. Tiled flooring with under floor heating.
With a low level WC and hand wash basin. Extractor fan, tiled splashbacks and tiled flooring with under floor heating.
Kitchen / Diner 16' 5" max into cupboards x 12' 1" max into cupboards ( 5.00m max into cupboards x 3.68m max into cupboards )
A range of fitted of wall and base units with tiled work surfaces over and under unit lighting. Two bowl sink with stainless steel mixer tap. Double electric oven and electric hob with extractor hood above. Integrated microwave and integrated dishwasher. Fridge/freezer. Oil fired boiler and television point. Tiled flooring with under floor heating. Double glazed sash window to the front aspect.
With plumbing for washing machine. Work surfaces, extractor fan. and tiled flooring.
Lounge 14' 4" max x 18' 8" max ( 4.37m max x 5.69m max )
With a double glazed sash window to the rear aspect. Double glazed French doors opening to the rear garden. Free standing wood burner with pamment tiled hearth. Understairs storage cupboard and television point. Solid wood flooring with under floor heating.
First Floor Landing
A gallery style landing with loft access, Fitted carpet with under floor heating.
Master Bedroom 10' 10" x 11' 10" ( 3.30m x 3.61m )
With a double glazed sash windows to the front aspect. Built in double wardrobe cupboards with hanging rails and shelving. Television point and fitted carpet with under floor heating. French doors into;
En Suite Bathroom
With a three piece suite comprising of; a low level WC, hand wash basin with vanity storage, bath with chrome mixer tap and separate hand held attachment. Shaver point and extractor fan. Recessed spot lights. Fully tiled walls and flooring with under floor heating. Double glazed sash window to the front aspect.
Bedroom 2 11' 4" x 10' 8" max into chimney ( 3.45m x 3.25m max into chimney )
With a double glazed sash window to the rear aspect. Fitted carpet with under floor heating.
Bedroom 3 11' 3" x 7' 7" ( 3.43m x 2.31m )
With a double glazed sash window to the rear aspect. Telephone point and fitted carpet with under floor heating.
With a three piece suite comprising of; a low level WC, hand wash basin and double shower cubicle. Extractor fan and shaver point. Recessed spot lights and wall mounted light. Fully tiled walls and flooring with under floor heating.
To the front of the property there are two allocated car parking spaces in the brickweave parking area.
To the rear of the property there is a brickweave patio area with raised borders and steps up into the garden where there are borders with mature trees and shrubs. There is a shed with brick base, timber frame and cladding with tiled roof. There are part brick and flint walls and part fenced boundaries with a gate giving access to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43319967.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RPM101782. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Reepham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.