6 bedroom detached house for saleCaldy Road, Caldy
Offers in Excess of
- impressive detached residence
- six bedrooms three en-suite
- three reception rooms & study
- outstanding family kitchen & utility
- conservatory styled lounge area
- gardens, double garage and driveway
Exacting quality of specification and finish is evident throughout this detached family home which simply must be internally viewed to appreciate all outstanding features within. With an inter-connecting floor plan designed to function and embrace all modern day family requirements, specific features include the superb family room with study off, impressive master suite with dressing room & bathroom en-suite and the 34' family kitchen with conservatory styled lounge area, undoubtedly the heart of the home. The extensive lawned rear garden enjoys a south facing, open aspect with an enchanting outlook across to the neighbouring paddocks beyond. The house has been fitted with an impressive touch screen 'C-BUS' home comfort system and benefits from a comprehensive security system to include CCTV surveillance. The properties ample driveway is accessed via an electric gate. Enjoying a delightful aspect out to Caldy Woods, 'Holmville' boasts the most unique attributes which are sure to set it aside. A stunning home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43321635.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6437433. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, West Kirby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.