3 bedroom terraced house for saleSurtees Street, York
Sold STC £140,000
- GUIDE PRICE *£140,000 to £150,000*
- Mid Terrace House
- 2 Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- In need of refurbishment
This 2 bedroom mid terrace house is in need of renovation and will make a lovely family home.
**GUIDE PRICE £140,000 to £150,000**
This 2/3 bedroom mid terrace house is in need of renovation and will make a lovely family home. The property comprises, entrance hall, 2 reception rooms, kitchen, pantry, house bathroom, 3 bedrooms, one being accessed from bedroom 2, decent sized rear yard. The property also benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
**GUIDE PRICE £140,000 to £150,000**
uPVC double glazed door to front aspect leading to the entrance porch.
Inner part glazed door leading into the hallway with doors off to the reception rooms and stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 10' 3" x 10' 3" ( 3.12m x 3.12m )
Cosy lounge with uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Dining Room 13' 6" max x 10' 7" plus alcove ( 4.11m max x 3.23m plus alcove )
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, gas fire, in built cupboards the side of the fire place. door leading to the kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 5' 8" ( 3.12m x 1.73m )
Fitted wall and base units, sink, electric cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, uPVC window to side aspect, doorway to the pantry and bathroom. Door to rear courtyard.
Bath, wash hand basin, W.C., part tiled, radiator window to the side aspect.
Small first floor landing with access to the bedrooms.
Bedroom 1 10' 3" x 13' 7" ( 3.12m x 4.14m )
.uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, cupboard with Worcester Bosch combi boiler and door leading off to the dressing room.
Dressing Room 5' 8" x 10' 3" ( 1.73m x 3.12m )
uPVC double glazed window from side elevation, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 8" max x 13' 5" max ( 3.25m max x 4.09m max )
uPVC double glazed window to front elevation, radiator and store cupboard
Gated walled yard with brick store and shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43322028.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YOR104577. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.