4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAberdeen Road, London
• A substantial end terrace corner house on popular Dollis Hill Estate and situated at the junction of Ellesmere Road with Aberdeen Road
• Gas central heating
• Double glazed windows
• Loft conversion providing separate suite
• Side and rear extensions providing a large kitchen and rear reception room
• Large detached garage to rear of property
• Front and rear gardens
• The property is located within a few hundred yards of Gladstone Park and Dollis Hill (Jubilee line) station.
Property ref: 121_2457_4217370
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43323162.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4217370. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hoopers, Neasden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.