2 bedroom bungalow for saleBirchdale Close, Greasby
- semi-detached two bedroom bungalow
- uPVC double glazed & central heating
- front & rear gardens
- drive for numerous vehicles
- popular cul-de-sac location
- no on-going chain
This two bedroom semi-detached bungalow is bright, welcoming and beautifully maintained with as much to offer outside as in. Gardens are to the front and rear with sunny aspect, ample parking this lovely home is sure to be a popular choice. Set in a quiet cul-de-sac in a sought after area, close to Greasby village centre with good transport links and local amenities. The bungalow has a spacious living room overlooking the rear south facing garden, two double bedrooms (one currently used as a dining room), kitchen and bathroom. This property must be viewed to truly appreciate and comes to market with the added benefit of no ongoing chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43324011.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6733393. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, West Kirby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.