2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleManor Road, Griston, Thetford
Sold STC £150,000
- New Build End Terrace House
- Two Bedrooms & Air Source Heating
- Open Plan Living Room / Kitchen
- Good Size Enclosed Rear Garden
- Parking for Two Vehicles
THE LARGER OF THE THREE PLOTS THIS NEW BUILD END TERRACE HOUSE IS AN IDEAL STARTER HOME SITUATED WITHIN THE VILLAGE LOCATION OF GRISTON. The property benefits from two bedrooms, downstairs cloakroom, living room / kitchen, bathroom, good size garden and allocated parking for two cars.
THE LARGER OF THE THREE PLOTS THIS NEW BUILD END TERRACE HOUSE IS AN IDEAL STARTER HOME SITUATED WITHIN THE VILLAGE LOCATION OF GRISTON. The property benefits from two bedrooms, downstairs cloakroom, living room / kitchen, bathroom, good size garden and allocated parking for two cars. An internal inspection is advised.
Griston is Breckland village just a couple of miles south of the busy market town of Watton and within easy access to the larger market towns of Attleborough and Thetford on the newly dualled A11 which in turn gives opportunities for commuting to Cambridge and Stansted Airport in about an hour or so.
The village still enjoys the benefits of a popular pub/restaurant, The Wagon & Horses and there are some local business employment opportunities. There are primary schools in the nearby villages of Caston and Thompson and secondary schooling in Watton.
With door to side aspect, door to cloakroom, door to lounge / kitchen and stairs to first floor landing.
With window to front aspect, low level W.C and wash hand basin.
Living Room / Kitchen 20' 1" x 14' 5" ( 6.12m x 4.39m )
With window to front, side and rear aspect, French doors to rear garden, fitted with a matching range of eye level and base units with rolled edge work surfaces over, sink/drainer, electric oven with electric hob and cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, breakfast bar, understair storage cupboard, television and telephone point.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 16' 7" x 7' max ( 5.05m x 2.13m max )
With window to side aspect, television and telephone point.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" max x 7' max ( 3.84m max x 2.13m max )
With window to rear aspect, cupboard housing hot water cylinder, access to the loft space, television and telephone point.
With window to rear aspect, low level W.C, wash hand basin, bath with shower attachment over.
To the front is paved pedestrian access to front entrance and allocated parking for two vehicles.
To the side is a good size garden with paved patio area, enclosed by panel fencing..
The property is fitted with state of the art Air Source Heat Pump at a cost of £10,000 which in turn saves money on utility bills as well as being kind to the environment.
Please note the internal images are of the show home which is number 49a.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAT104887. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Watton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.