3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChurch Road, Walsoken, Wisbech
Sold STC £190,000
- Three bedroom detached bungalow
- 21'10 Lounge/diner
- Carport, garage and timber workshop
- Gas central heating
- Generous rear garden
GARDENERS DELIGHT! Positioned in a favoured residential location in the popular suburb of Walsoken, this three bedroom detached bungalow offers ample off road parking, a carport and a garage plus a well stocked rear garden with a large timber workshop.
Set within a popular residential location, convenient to local amenities, this detached bungalow offering spacious accommodation must be viewed to appreciate.
The property comprises a 21'10 lounge with dual aspect windows offering plenty of natural light. The kitchen is fitted with a wide range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and has a built-in electric oven and hob with a cooker hood over. From the kitche there is access to the side lobby plus there is a separate utility area. The boiler room leading from the lobby has doors to the front and rear. There are three bedrooms, the master benefiting from built-in mirror fronted wardrobes. Completing the accommodation is the shower room comprising a walk-in shower, wc and hand basin.
Continuing outside, there is a shingle driveway offering ample off road parking, a carport with block weave parking and access to the garage. The enclosed rear garden has a wide range of shrub beds, and a paved patio area. The remainder of the garden is laid to lawn with a raised shingle area, a timber shed and workshop with twin doors to the front.
Lounge 11' 10" maximum x 21' 10" ( 3.61m maximum x 6.65m )
Kitchen 10' 5" maximum x 11' 7" ( 3.18m maximum x 3.53m )
Bedroom 1 10' 8" x 11' 8" ( 3.25m x 3.56m )
Bedroom 2 10' 8" including wardrobes x 9' 11" ( 3.25m including wardrobes x 3.02m )
Bedroom 3 6' 5" x 9' 10" ( 1.96m x 3.00m )
Shower Room 7' 10" x 5' 4" ( 2.39m x 1.63m )
Utility Area 8' 8" maximum x 8' 7" maximum ( 2.64m maximum x 2.62m maximum )
Timber Workshop 25' narrowing to x 11' 4" ( 7.62m narrowing to x 3.45m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge Roundabout take the Lynn Road signposted for Walsoken and Port area. Continue along to the mini roundabout and turn right into Lerowe road. Proceed down Lerowe Road and turn left into Grimmers Road. Continue down Grimmers Road to the end and turn right into Kirkgate Street, then left into Church Road and follow the road round where the property will be found on your left hand side. Look for our board!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43324251.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114429. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.