3 bedroom terraced house for saleMoon Street, Wolverton, MILTON KEYNES
Sold STC £315,000
- Three bedrooms
- Study/sun room
- First floor bathroom
- No upper chain
A spacious three bedroom Victorian period property in one of Wolverton's most prestigious streets. The tranquil colour palette complements the many original details and features throughout the home, inspiring a feeling of space and calmness.
A spacious three bedroom Victorian period property in one of Wolverton's most prestigious streets. The tranquil colour palette complements the many original details and features throughout the home, inspiring a feeling of space and calmness. This family home has a warm and inviting area around the fireplace, an elegant and naturally lit dining room, and stylish bath and bedrooms. The generously proportioned kitchen, with its freestanding range cooker and slate flooring is perfect for day-to-day family life and weekend entertaining. To the rear of the property is a well maintained garden with mature roses, slate tiled patio, and a large storage/workshop with power and light. Situated in the ever popular location of Wolverton, this property served by local schools, local leisure centre, restaurants, shops including Asda and Tesco's superstore, and mainline train station with fast rail links to London and Birmingham. Central Milton Keynes is widely regarded as one of the UK's premier shopping and entertainment destinations is only 3 miles away.
Stripped wooden flooring, dado rail, coving to ceiling, stairs rising to first floor, door to cellarette, stripped panelled staircase and timber framed single glazed door to front aspect.
Lounge: 14' 3" x 11' 11" ( 4.34m x 3.63m )
Open feature fireplace with slate hearth and back and surround, stripped wooden flooring, coving to ceiling, radiator, UPVC double glazed bay window to front aspect. Arch leading to:
Dining Room: 13' 1" x 10' 3" ( 3.99m x 3.12m )
Stripped wooden flooring, picture rail, radiator, UPVC double glazed French doors to rear aspect.
Study / Sun Room: 7' 7" x 6' 2" ( 2.31m x 1.88m )
Heated slate tiled floor, access to loft via hatch, UPVC double glazed patio doors to rear aspect. Door to inner hall.
Kitchen / Diner: 17' 9" x 9' 4" ( 5.41m x 2.84m )
Fitted with a range of units to both base and eye level with work surface over, inset ceramic double sink, tiled splash backs, space for Range cooker (available under separate negotiation) with stainless steel extractor over, two UPVC double glazed windows to side aspect, slate flooring with under floor heating, coving to ceiling.
UPVC double glazed door to side aspect, slate tiled flooring with under floor heating.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising of low level w.c. and wash hand basin. Slate tiled floor with under floor heating, radiator, UPVC double glazed double glazed window to rear aspect.
Stripped wooden flooring, dado rail, door to storage cupboard, access to loft via hatch, radiator, coving to ceiling. Doors to:
Bedroom One: 15' 11" x 14' 1" into bay ( 4.85m x 4.29m into bay )
Open feature fireplace with tiled hearth, back and cast iron surround, stripped wooden flooring, coving to ceiling, two radiators, UPVC double glazed bay window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two: 13' 2" x 9' 11" ( 4.01m x 3.02m )
Cast iron feature fireplace, shelving to alcoves, stripped wooden flooring, radiator, UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Three: 9' x 8' 4" excluding recess ( 2.74m x 2.54m excluding recess )
Stripped wooden flooring, coving to ceiling, radiator, UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect.
A three piece suite comprising of: Low level w.c., vanity unit mounted wash hand basin, roll top bath with shower over, limestone flooring, heated towel rail, UPVC double glazed window to side aspect.
Paved pathway leading to front door with the remainder laid to ornate gravel and enclosed by wall.
Block paved side return leading to a block paved patio with the remainder laid to lawn and slate tiled patio, enclosed by wall and fencing with a prefab storage/workshop measuring 10`2 x 9`10 with power and light, double doors opening onto service road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43324254.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STS103548. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Stony Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.