5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLiverpool Road, Ainsdale
Withdrawn from Market £279,950
- Stunning semi detached house
- Four/five bedrooms
- Lounge, sitting room & dining kitchen
- Established gardens to the front & rear
- Close to Ainsdale & Birkdale Villages
- Viewings essential to appreciate!
Only upon inspection can viewers appreciate the calibre of accommodation on offer within this superb four/five bedroom semi detached house! The family home is ideally situated for access to both Ainsdale and Birkdale Villages, with extended accommodation that comprises; porch, entrance hall with cloaks/WC, lounge, sitting room, dining kitchen, utility room and bedroom/study with en-suite shower room to the ground floor, four bedrooms, bathroom and separate WC to the first floor. There are beautifully tended gardens to the front and rear, with off street parking to the front. Viewings are essential!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43326228.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6960668. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Ainsdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.