1 bedroom flat for saleMarket Close, Kilsyth
Withdrawn from Market
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Centrally positioned for amenities
- Attractive interior
- Security entrance system
- Cheap council tax (band A)
- Energy efficiency rating D
* ATTENTION INVESTORS AND FIRST TIME BUYERS - LOW FIXED PRICE! * Don't miss this affordable buy in central Kilsyth. Kelvin Valley Properties are delighted to present to the market this attractive one bedroom first floor flat in Market Close, Kilsyth. The property would be an ideal first time buy or an excellent buy to let as these flats are popular with tenants. Internally the property boasts a living room, modern fitted kitchen, bedroom with wardrobes and a bathroom. There is a security entrance system and external storage. Early viewing advised.
From the pathway leading up from the bank, you proceed to your left and access the main security entrance door. The stairwell takes you up one flight of steps to the 1st floor where you will find no. 1b
The solid front door leads into the entrance vestibule and reception hallway, which contains 2 storage cupboards and is carpeted. All the rooms are accessed from here.
Lounge ( 17’3 x 10’6 )
Spacious lounge with windows to the front offering excellent views down the Main Street and towards the Kilsyth Hills. The floor area is carpeted. Ample room for living room furniture and a dining table and chairs. Light neutral décor.
Kitchen ( 11’1 x 6’6 )
Modern fitted kitchen with base and wall mounted storage units. Extensive worksurface with integral sink and electric hob. There is also a fitted oven and the washing machine is included in the sale. Vinyl floor covering. Window to the front.
Bedroom ( 11’ x 10’10 )
Spacious double bedroom with window to the front and carpeted floor area. Fitted wardrobes offering excellent storage.
Bathroom ( 6’5 x 6’1 )
Fitted three piece suite comprising low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin and bath with electric shower and shower screen. Tiled floor and walls.
Communal ground with drying green to the rear. External storage noted on the title deeds.
Heating & Windows
Gas Central Heating. The property has a mixture of single and double glazing.
A centrally positioned and affordable flat in the centre of the town. An ideal 1st time buy or buy-to-let investment. Some modernisation is required, hence the excellent low asking price. Early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
Kilsyth offers a number of amenities including shops, health & leisure, primary & secondary school and sports facilities as well as a number of historic tourist attractions. Nearby Croy railway station provides a regular link with Glasgow, Edinburgh and Stirling on to North & South. All major motorway networks are only a short drive away, as are Loch Lomond and the Trossachs and many more scenic locations.
Internal viewing is recommended and will be arranged solely by the selling agents
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7015062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kelvin Valley Properties, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.