3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMain Road, Three Holes, Wisbech
- Photos show similar property and views to the front
- Brand new semi-detached house
- Three bedrooms & three en-suites
- Off road parking
- Under floor heating to the ground floor
BRAND NEW!! Set within the rural village of Three Holes, this superb three bedroom semi-detached house must be viewed to appreciate the accommodation on offer. Comprising a beautiful kitchen/diner, three en-suites, off road parking and enclosed gardens, the property offers an ideal family home.
Positioned in the rural village of Three Holes with field views to the front aspect, this stunning semi-detached house offers an ideal family home.
The property comprises an entrance hall, a lounge with a window to the front aspect offering field views and a spacious kitchen/diner which will be fitted with a wide range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, an inset sink unit and integrated oven and hob with a cooker hood above. There is a separate utility room with a useful storage cupboard and to complete the ground floor accommodation is the separate cloakroom. On the first floor there are three good size bedrooms, each with built-in wardrobes and all benefiting from an en-suite shower room.
Continuing outside, there is a shingle parking area to the front with a block weave drive to the side and an enclosed rear garden.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the size and quality of this superb family home.
Lounge 12' 2" x 18' 3" ( 3.71m x 5.56m )
Kitchen/Diner 10' 11" x 18' 3" ( 3.33m x 5.56m )
Utility Room 7' 6" maximum x 6' 5" maximum ( 2.29m maximum x 1.96m maximum )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 11' 9" to en-suite x 9' 8" maximum ( 3.58m to en-suite x 2.95m maximum )
En-Suite 6' 8" x 6' 4" ( 2.03m x 1.93m )
Bedroom 2 9' to en-suite x 13' 1" maximum ( 2.74m to en-suite x 3.99m maximum )
En-Suite 3' x 8' ( 0.91m x 2.44m )
Bedroom 3 8' 8" to wardrobe x 11' 4" maximum ( 2.64m to wardrobe x 3.45m maximum )
En-Suite 7' 7" x 3' ( 2.31m x 0.91m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. At the fifth set of traffic lights continue straight on. At the roundabout follow the road straight over and head out of Wisbech. Upon entering Outwell at the mini roundabout turn right and then immediately left into Isle Road. Continue along into Upwell and turn left signposted Three Holes & Welney. Continue along and head towards Three Holes. Upon entering Three Holes the property will be found on your left hand side. Look for our board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114416. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.