3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEarlsbrook Road, Redhill
Sold STC £425,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Situated in Earlswood
- Close to Earlswood Station
- Chain Free
A three bedroom IDEAL FAMILY HOME. Benefits include being CLOSE TO EARLSWOOD TRAIN STATION, two reception rooms, KITCHEN WITH DIRECT ACCESS TO GARDEN, garage and offered to the market CHAIN FREE.
This lovely Victorian family home has only ever had two owners! Set in the sought after location of Earlswood and moments from Earlswood Station it really is a fabulous area to bring up a family.
Redhill town centre is a short distance away for all the shops and the train station. Lets not forget Gatwick Airport and the M25 can be reached with ease. Like many other homes close by there is scope to extend subject to planning permission.
The ground floor offers two reception rooms, kitchen with views and direct access to the rear garden and stairs leading to the cellar.
Once on the first floor you have three bedrooms, master having built in wardrobes and shower room.
The rear garden is such a feature with side access, two separate laid to lawn areas, garage, shed and space for children to run around until the sun goes down.
The home will be marketed as CHAIN FREE.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43326450.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDH100425. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Redhill . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.