4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleShakespeare Walk, Eastbourne
Offers in Excess of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- POPULAR POETS ESTATE LOCATION
- EN SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- MODERNISED THROUGHOUT
- LARGE GARDENS TO BOTH SIDES.
An opportunity has arisen to acquire this INDIVIDUAL FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME located in the POPULAR POETS estate in Eastbourne. Having been MODERNISED by the current owner to provide CONTEMPORARY living accommodation throughout, the property boasts LARGE GARDENS to both sides of the property.
An opportunity has arisen to acquire this INDIVIDUAL FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME located in the POPULAR POETS estate in Eastbourne. Having been MODERNISED by the current owner to provide CONTEMPORARY living accommodation throughout the property boasts LARGE GARDENS to both sides of the property and an EN SUITE to the master bedroom. An internal inspection comes highly recommended to fully appreciate this property.
Door and window to the side aspect.
Door to the side aspect, radiator and doors into ground floor rooms.
Comprising low level W C, wash hand basin with tiled splashback and a radiator.
Lounge 17' 6" x 10' 4" ( 5.33m x 3.15m )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect overlooking the large front garden, electric feature fireplace with surround, spotlighting and a radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 17' 4" x 9' 9" ( 5.28m x 2.97m )
A modern fitted kitchen with a range of high gloss white wall and base units incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, integrated appliances include washing machine, dishwasher and an under counter fridge and freezer, partly tiled walls, radiator, ample space for a dining room table, double glazed window to the rear aspect and further sliding doors to the rear aspect leading into the garden.
Stairs rising from ground floor to first floor landing.
Bedroom One 15' 4" To the Front of Wardrobes x 10' 10" ( 4.67m To the Front of Wardrobes x 3.30m )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect, built in double wardrobes, radiator, spotlighting and a door through to the en suite.
Comprising enclosed shower cubicle, low level W C, wash hand basin, extractor fan, spotlighting and partly tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 10' 5" ( 3.40m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, spotlighting and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' x 7' 5" ( 2.74m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect and a radiator.
Comprising P shaped bath with mixer taps, shower over and glass shower screen, low level W C, wash hand basin, airing cupboard, heated towel rail, partly tiled walls, extractor fan, double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Top Floor Landing
Stairs rising from first floor to second floor loft room.
Bedroom Four 13' 7" x 17' 7" MAX ( 4.14m x 5.36m MAX )
Having two sets of skylight windows to the front and rear aspect with eaves storage either side.
A beautifully landscaped rear garden with a paved seating area, raised shrub borders, pathway leading to the gated rear access, further side access, area that is shingled with various plants and fruit trees, ample seating area, also access to the rear of the garage.
Landscaped to a high standard with an area laid to lawn, shrub borders, various fruit trees, fence surround with side access, paved seating area.
Having power, lighting and an up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43326480.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL105490. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.