1 bedroom flat for saleHolmhead Place, Glasgow, G44
Under Offer £49,950
- NEW REDUCED PRICE!!
- Well presented 1 bedroom flat located on the 2nd floor of a traditional blonde sandstone tenement building.
- The accommodation on offer comprises; Entrance hallway, WC, Living room, kitchen, good sized double bedroom & shower room.
- This property further benefits from; Secure entry, ample on street parking, gas central heating & double glazing throughout.
NEW REDUCED PRICE!!
Well presented 1 bedroom flat located on the 2nd floor of a traditional blonde sandstone tenement building.
Offers for the property can be submitted online at any time using the FPS Estate Agency website.
Home Report Valuation £65,000 !!
The accommodation on offer comprises;
good sized double bedroom & shower room.
This property further benefits from;
ample on street parking,
gas central heating & double glazing throughout.
Energy Rating Band C
This property is ideal for a 1st time buyer, young professional, young family or even as a buy to let investor.
Estimated rental for this property would be £450 PCM (£5400 PA).
Cathcart is a popular and Highly desirable residential location with excellent transport links via both Mount Florida & Langside Train Stations. Local Bars, Shops & restaurants can be found on Battlefield Road. Ideal for access to Glasgow City centre CIRCA 10-15 Minutes on the train. Nearest Train station is less than 5 minutes walk from this property.
The Victoria Infirmary Hospital & Langside College. Furthermore, the Southside entertainment hub of Shawlands with its trendy bars, restaurants etc is a short walk.
- VIEWING STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY - Please contact FPS on: 0141-411-0055 to schedule a viewing for this property today -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 856885. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FPS Estate Agency , Burnfield Avenue. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.