3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleAlperton Close, Aldwick
Sold STC £315,000
- Totally Refurbished Throughout
- Link Detached Bungalow
- Three Generous Size Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen and Contemporary Bathroom / Shower Room
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating Throughout
- Garage and Driveway
- Secluded Westerly Facing Garden
- Quiet Cul De Sac Position
- Potential Of No Forward Chain
* No Forward Chain * This Link Detached Bungalow is offered to the market in superb condition throughout. The property has been subject to total refurbishment throughout and benefits from three generous size Bedrooms, two with built in wardrobes, a beautifully fitted Kitchen with an extensive range of units and built in appliances, bright and spacious Lounge, contemporary Bathroom with separate shower cubicle and a spacious Entrance Hall with ample built in cupboards. Further benefits include UPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating throughout with a new combination boiler and all electrics have been rewired. Outside there is a Driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles, but further space is available if additional parking is required and a secluded Rear Garden which stretches approximately 80ft in length. The property is situated in a quiet Cul De Sac. Viewing highly recommended to appreciate the high standard of accommodation on offer.
Entrance - New UPVC double glazed door with additional side double glazed windows to entrance hall. Covered canopy. Security light.
Entrance Hall - Solid wood doors to lounge, bedrooms and bathroom. Radiator. Inset down lights. Wood flooring. Double doors to meters with new fuse board and storage space. Double doors to coat cupboard with coat hooks. Door to airing cupboard with slatted shelving.
Lounge - 18'4 x 12'1 Approx - Bright and spacious room with views over front garden. Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows with quality fitted blinds. Focal point of the room is provided by a feature hot coal effect electric fire with marble surround and wooden mantle. Two radiators. Ample plug socket points. Newly fitted carpets. Inset down lights. Television point and three telephone points. Opening to:
Kitchen - 12'0 x 10'4 Approx - Side aspect UPVC double glazed window and new UPVC double glazed door to side of property leading to front and rear gardens. Newly fitted high specification kitchen with one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps over and drainer to side. Built in five ring gas hob with extractor fan over and oven below. Built in fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Range of wall and base high gloss units. Roll top work surfaces with ample plug sockets. Inset down lights. Wood flooring.
Bedroom One - 12'0 x 11'8 Approx - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows with views over the rear garden. Built in double wardrobe. Television point. Ample plug sockets. Radiator. Newly fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two - 14'0 x 8'9 Approx - Side aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Radiator. Built in double wardrobe. Ample plug sockets. Newly fitted carpet.
Bedroom Three - 9'2 x 9'0 Approx - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows with views over the rear garden. Radiator. Television point. Ample plug sockets. Newly fitted carpets.
Bathroom / Shower Room - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Contemporary newly fitted bathroom / shower room with tiled enclosed bath with mixer taps over, corner shower cubicle with sliding doors and rainfall effect shower with further wall mounted shower. Close coupled W.C and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled flooring and tiled walls with feature mosaic tiling. Heated towel rail.
Rear - 80 ft. approximately, enclosed by new panel board fencing, mainly laid to lawn with a westerly aspect. Detached green house, patio area providing space for table and chairs. Side access leading to front.
Front - Mainly laid to lawn. Side access to rear garden. Further lawned area.
Driveway - Driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles. But further space available on the additional lawned area.
Garage - 14'10 x 9'2 Approx - Up and over door.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43328064.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26418639. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.