3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHucknall Road, Nottingham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detatched
- Two Reception Rooms
- *GUIDE PRICE £125,000-£130,000*
- Sitting Tenant
*GUIDE PRICE £125,000-£130,000* A three bedroom semi-detatched property, with a large conservatory and situated on a good bus route, providing easy access to the city centre and city hospital. Being sold with tenant in situ or property can be purchased with no upward chain.
*GUIDE PRICE £125,000-£130,000* A three bedroom semi-detatched property with a large conservatory. Situated on a good bus route, providing easy access to the city centre and city hospital. Sold with tenant in situ or property can be purchased with no upward chain. Internally the property in brief comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, lean to/utility, kitchen and conservatory. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside, the property has off road parking and an enclosed garden.
Entrance/ Hall Way
Double glazed entrance door, double glazed window to the side, a wall mounted radiator, understairs storage and laminate flooring.
Lounge 12' 11" into bay x 10' 7" ( 3.94m into bay x 3.23m )
Double glazed box, bay window to the front, a wall mounted radiator, coving to the ceiling, laminate flooring, wall lights and a fire place. Sliding doors, providing access to the dining room.
Dining Room 12' 9" x 10' 7" ( 3.89m x 3.23m )
Double, single glazed doors leading to the lean to/utility. A fire, with a marble hearth and surround, with a white stone mantelpiece over. Continuation of laminate flooring and coving to the ceiling.
Kitchen 12' 8" x 6' 11" ( 3.86m x 2.11m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall, base and draw units with a work surface over. Inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit. Tiled splash back, electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood over. Plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer. Tiled flooring, two double glazed windows to the rear and side and double glazed door to the rear.
Lean To/ Utility Room 7' 1" x 12' 4" ( 2.16m x 3.76m )
Wall mounted radiator, door to the side, tiled flooring. Patio doors leading to the conservatory.
Conservatory 12' 5" x 13' 6" ( 3.78m x 4.11m )
Double glazed windows to the side and rear. Doors leading to the garden, wall mounted radiator, fire with a marble hearth and surround, with a white stone mantelpiece over.
Double glazed window to the side, with doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 13' 3" x 10' 8" into the recess ( 4.04m x 3.25m into the recess )
Double glazed window to the rear, original fire place, coving to the ceiling, fitted wardrobe and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 4" into recess x 12' 4" ( 3.15m into recess x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to the front, coving to the ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 6" x 7' 3" ( 2.59m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Two double glazed windows to the rear and side, wall mounted radiator. Panelled bath, wash hand basic, wc, partly tiled wall coverings, tiled flooring and access to loft.
Front garden has driveway which provides off road parking. Rear garden is lawned and enclosed by fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43328916.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL105017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.