2 bedroom bungalow for saleGraham Avenue, Portslade, Brighton
Sold STC £269,950
- Good sized lounge
- Extended kitchen family room
- Two double bedroooms
- Family bathroom
- Seperate w/c
- Good sized front and rear gardens
- Garden room, ideal for home oiffice
- sought after location
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer this semi-detached chalet, good sized lounge, extended kitchen family room, two double bedrooms, family bathroom and separate w/c, with both good sized front and rear gardens, and with garden room which would make an ideal home office.
Fox And Sons are delighted to offer this extended two double bedroom semi-detached chalet, situated within this sought after location. The house has extended accommodation arranged over two floors, on the ground floor there is a good sized lounge, extended kitchen family room with space for dinning and additional living areas and a family bathroom. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a separate w/c. Outside the house has a large fenced front garden laid to lawn and to the rear is a good sized patio, which leads to the garden room which would make an ideal home office.
UPVC double glazed replacement door, radiator, opening leading to under stairs storage cupboard housing meters and fuses.
Lounge 14' 5" x 11' 3" ( 4.39m x 3.43m )
This bright good sized room and two large double glazed windows overlooking the front garden, ceiling coving, brick fireplace surround with gas natural flame fire, double radiator.
Kitchen Family Room 21' 2" x 10' 7" narrowing to 8' 7" ( 6.45m x 3.23m narrowing to 2.62m )
This good sized room is a real feature of the house with ample space for dining table and chairs, additional seating area, with double glazed sliding patio door providing access to the rear garden and with further window overlooking the shared driveway, radiator,
Various kitchen units arranged to several walls with base cupboards and draws with matching eye levels units, roll edge work surface, inset stainless steel sink with mixer and drainer, upright cooker, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and additional appliance, tiled splashbacks, radiator,.
Ground Floor Family Bathroom
Obscure glass double glazed window, white suite with chrome fittings, panelled bath with glazed shower screen and trident shower over, pedestal wash basin, part tiled walls, tiled floors, ceiling spotlight lights, radiator.
Obscure glass double glazed window, white low level WC, part tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Replacement double glazed window, hatch to loft space, panelled doors throughout, door leading to;
Bedroom 1 12' 4" x 9' 8" ( 3.76m x 2.95m )
Large double glazed window overlooking the front garden, excellent range of built in storage along the walls, hanging storage, smooth finish walls and ceiling, ceiling coving, radiator, ample space for double bed and additional bedroom furniture.
Bedroom 2 10' 1" x 8' 5" ( 3.07m x 2.57m )
With large double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, ceiling coving, fitted cupboards, radiator, ample space for additional bedroom furniture and double bed.
White low level WC, corner hand wash basin with tiled splashback, wall mounted boiler.
Large Front Garden
Large patio area, ample space for garden table and chairs, shed, further lawn area.
Access via the kitchen family room or side gate is a good sized rear patio with ample space for large garden table and chairs, leading to;
Garden Room/ Office 16' 7" x 7' 4" ( 5.05m x 2.24m )
Replacement double glazed window and door overlooking the rear garden, smooth finish walls and ceiling, power and light, laminate flooring
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43328979.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HGL102370. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove Hangleton Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.