2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCastle Road, Wormegay, King's Lynn
- Well presented end terrace house
- Two bedrooms
- Lounge & conservatory
- Parking & gardens
- Viewings recommended!
A well-presented end of terrace house in the village location of Wormegay. Accommodation comprises of a kitchen, lounge, conservatory and cloakroom to the ground floor and two bedrooms and a bathroom to the first floor. Externally there is off road parking and a rear garden.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a well presented end of terrace house in the village location of Wormegay. Accommodation comprises of a kitchen, lounge, conservatory and cloakroom to the ground floor and two bedrooms and a bathroom to the first floor. Externally there is off road parking and a rear garden.
UPVC double glaze entrance door to:
Kitchen 12' 2" x 8' ( 3.71m x 2.44m )
With fitted units at base and wall level, granite worktop surface with inset sink with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine, range style cooker with extractor hood over, tiled splashbacks, tiled floor, double glazed window to front, night storage heater, American style fridge/freezer.
Lounge 17' 11" x 12' 3" including stairs ( 5.46m x 3.73m including stairs )
Laminate style floor, stairs to first floor, night storage heater, UPVC double glazed door through to former garage, opening to:
Conservatory 12' 9" x 9' 3" ( 3.89m x 2.82m )
Of UPVC double glazed construction, poly carbonate roof, tiled floor, under floor heating, wood burning stove, night storage heater, double doors to patio.
Double doors to storage area with shelving, power, light, further utility area with UPVC double glazed door to rear, UPVC double glazed window to rear, plumbing for washing machine, power points.
Low flush WC, hand wash basin, tiled splashbacks, UPVC double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
Access to roof space, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
Bedroom One 10' to front of wardrobes x 8' 2" ( 3.05m to front of wardrobes x 2.49m )
Built in wardrobes, double glazed window, night storage heater.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 6' 11" extending to 9' 2" ( 3.73m x 2.11m extending to 2.79m )
UPVC double glazed window, night storage heater.
Suite comprising of P shaped bath with multi jet shower over, shower screen, tiled splashbacks, hand wash basin built into vanity unit with low flush WC with concealed cistern, double glazed window, extractor, spotlighting.
To the front of the property there is an off road parking area and to the rear there is an enclosed garden with patio, lawned garden, decked area and an open sided summer house.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43329003.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110398. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.