5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Ash, Norfolk Place, Love Lane, Iver, Buckinghamshire
Under Offer £875,000
- Master suite with dressing room and en-suite on the top floor
- Four first floor bedrooms, bedroom two also with an en-suite
- Family bathroom
- First floor laundry room
- Kitchen leading out on to garden
- Living room leading out on to garden
- Dining room
- Integral garage with utilty area
- Magnificent open countryside views
Classically styled and exceptionally spacious, these new homes have been carefully designed to effortlessly couple traditional facades with modern open plan interiors that exude luxury, comfort and sophistication, desired by families. Generous sized room and French doors enhance the sense of space and light throughout.
The well-established, mature boundaries surrounding Norfolk Place enhance the secluded feel of the development, while this home in particular back on to open fields providing desirable views. Building thoughtfully designed and beautifully detailed homes is a speciality of Kebbell Country Homes.
Set in a leafy village surrounded by green fields, Norfolk Place is a collection of 13 handsome four and five bedroom family homes nestling on the edge of the countryside. This exclusive development of new homes in a convenient and sought-after setting promises the best of both worlds, with country living just 20 miles from the heart of London.
* Kitchens made by Manor Cabinets featuring silestone surfaces; an array of Siemens appliances.
* Ceramic floor tiles to kitchen, utility room, all bathrooms and cloakrooms and hallways.
* Contemporary sanitary Roca ware.
* Gas fired under floor heating to ground floor, radiators to other floors. Electric under floor heating to all bathrooms.
* Solar panels to all homes assisting with reducing energy costs.
* Intruder alarm.
* Low energy LED lighting.
* Oak effect interior doors with polished chrome door furniture. Glazed doors to living rooms, kitchens and dining / family / breakfast area.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GDX160352. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, Gerrards Cross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.