3 bedroom maisonette for saleLandgrove Road, Wimbledon
- Delightful period conversion apartment
- 1st & 2nd floors
- Three bedrooms
- 16' x 16' Master bedroom
- Modern shower room
- 27'ft x 17ft Reception/kitchen area
- Well presented
- Convenient 'Slopes' location
- Close to Leopold Road Village shops
- Private south facing rear garden
This delightful and well presented three bedroom duplex apartment is situated on the first and second floors of an attractive Edwardian end of terrace property, conveniently located within easy reach of the local village shops of Leopold Road, with Waitrose, the comprehensive amenities of Wimbledon Town and station also nearby, as well as the boutique charm that the Village has to offer. A glorious open plan reception/kitchen area has plenty of space for dining and relaxing, with a large bay window inviting light to flow in. A generous master bedroom, two good sized further bedrooms and a modern shower room make this a hugely practical and flexible space for couples and families alike, with the added bonus of a private south facing rear garden quietly tucked away behind the property.
Bedroom - 5.03m x 4.85m (16'6 x 15'11) -
Bedroom - 3.61m x 3.45m (11'10 x 11'4) -
Bedroom - 2.21m x 2.21m (7'3 x 7'3) -
Open Plan Reception/Kitchen - 8.28m x 5.18m (27'2 x 17') -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43331034.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26418970. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by andrew scott robertson, Wimbledon Hill - Sales . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.