4 bedroom detached house for saleRectory Road, Tydd St. Mary, Wisbech
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Spacious & well presented detached family home
- Situated fantastically on a large plot in a desirable village
- Four double bedrooms, en-suite to master
- Ample parking plus detached double garage
- No upward chain!
GUIDE PRICE £375,000 - £390,00! Being sold with no upward chain is this fantastic detached property situated on a generous and private plot, located in the popular village of Tydd St Mary, close to desirable schools, local shop and pub. Spacious accommodation throughout, this property is a must see!
GUIDE PRICE £375,000 - £390,000
BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME! This spacious and well presented detached house is situated on a generous and private plot, located in the popular village of Tydd St Mary, close to desirable schools, local shop and pub.
The property has four double bedrooms with the master bedroom benefiting from having an en-suite shower room. Also on the first floor is a family bathroom including a bath with a shower over, wc and wash basin. Downstairs there are three reception rooms, a useful utility room, cloakroom and a lovely fitted kitchen with built-in fridge, breakfast bar and a range style cooker.
Outside has plenty to offer too with a gated entrance leading to ample parking, a detached double garage, car port, dog kennel with concrete base and large shed. The plot has large lawns and has a gate leading to the playing field to the rear. This property is a perfect family home, beautifully presented throughout and is being sold with no upward chain!
Guide Price £375,000 - £390,00 17' 4" x 13' 4" ( 5.28m x 4.06m )
Living Room 18' 5" x 13' 4" ( 5.61m x 4.06m )
Kitchen 14' 2" x 11' 4" ( 4.32m x 3.45m )
Dining Room 13' 4" x 11' 4" ( 4.06m x 3.45m )
Utility Room 11' 3" x 8' 4" ( 3.43m x 2.54m )
Study Room 10' 1" x 6' 10" ( 3.07m x 2.08m )
Master Bedroom 13' 10" x 13' 4" ( 4.22m x 4.06m )
En-Suite 8' 2" x 4' 4" ( 2.49m x 1.32m )
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 11' 5" ( 4.06m x 3.48m )
Bedroom Three 13' 4" x 13' 4" ( 4.06m x 4.06m )
Bedroom Four 9' 3" x 8' 9" ( 2.82m x 2.67m )
Family Bathroom 8' 9" x 7' 9" ( 2.67m x 2.36m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the A1101 signposted Long Sutton. Proceed along and continue on this road through the village of Tydd Gote. Then turn left into Common Way signposted Tydd St Mary. Follow the road round and turn left into Rectory Road where the property will be found on your right hand side. Look for our board!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43331268.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114433. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.