4 bedroom semi-detached house for salePound Close, Nazeing
Sold STC £469,995
- IDEAL FAMILY HOME
- FOUR BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED
- LARGE SOUTH FACING GARDEN WITH OPEN ASPECT
- SINGLE STORY EXTENSION TO REAR
- DOUBLE STORY EXTENSION TO SIDE
- GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM
- FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM
- WALKING DISTANCE TO NAZEING PRIAMY SCHOOL
HEAVILY EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME. William H brown are delighted to offer this spacious family home situated on a small residential close in the ever sought after VILLAGE OF NAZEING. The property benfits from a double story extension to the side and a single story extension to the rear.
HEAVILY EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME. William H brown are delighted to offer this spacious family home situated on a small residential close in the ever sought after VILLAGE OF NAZEING. The property benefits from a double story extension to the side and a further single story extension to the rear. This excellent size home comprises of a driveway that offers off street parking for up to FOUR CARS to the front, a modern ground floor shower room, well-kept fitted kitchen finished with GRANITE tiled flooring, living room with Velux SKY LIGHTS, Dining room and utility room. On the first floor the landing offers built in storage and loft access and leads onto FOUR good sized bedrooms and the family bathroom finished with 4 piece suite including a bath and walk in shower cubicle. The rear garden boasts side access and is a fantastic size in our opinion and non over looked. Nazeing is a lovely and peaceful village on the outskirts of London with easy access to Broxbourne Station 1.6m door to door, M25 and walking distance to Nazeing Primary School. Early viewing's are highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Front door to;
Wood flooring, radiator, storage cupboard that leads to second storage cupboard under stairs, stairs to first floor.
Lounge 23' 7" > extending to 23' 3" x 19' 3" ( 7.19m > extending to 7.09m x 5.87m )
Feature stone fire place, 3 double radiators, storage cupboard, 2 patio doors to garden, 2 velux sky lights, built in storage cubord, through to:
Dining Room 11' 4" x 6' 4" ( 3.45m x 1.93m )
Window to front aspct, wood flooring, built in storgae cupboard,
Ground Floor Shower Room
Extractor fan, fully tiled, low level flush w.c., wash hand basin with mixer tap and vanity unit, single walk in shower cubicle, radiator and mirror.
Utility Room 7' 8" x 6' 2" ( 2.34m x 1.88m )
Window to front aspect, fitted wall and base units, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, tiled flooring.
Kitchen 16' 6" x 9' 5" ( 5.03m x 2.87m )
Window to rear aspect, side door to garden, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, Corian sink with drainer finished with mixer tap, electric hob, built in single oven with separate grill, integrated dishwasher , tiled splash backs and granite tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Window to front aspect, built in storage cupboards, loft access via pull down ladder, doors leading to;
Bedroom 1: 16' 7" x 9' 5" ( 5.05m x 2.87m )
Windows to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 2: 10' 5" x 9' 6" To fitted wardrobe ( 3.18m x 2.90m To fitted wardrobe )
Window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom 3: 13' 3" x 10' 5" ( 4.04m x 3.18m )
Window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 4: 10' 3" > extending to 6' 4" x 5' 9" ( 3.12m > extending to 1.93m x 1.75m )
Window to front aspect, built in wardrobes, storage cupboard above stairs, radiator.
Frosted window to front aspect, fully tiled, 4 piece bathroom suite comprising, low level flush w.c, wash hand basin with mixer tap with pedestal, single walk in shower cubicle, corner bath with shower attachment, heated towel rail.
To the front of the property there is a driveway affording off street parking for up to 4 vehicles.
Pedestrian side access from front, an attractive rear garden comprising of patio area leading to laid lawn, open South facing aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43331307.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX104113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.