3 bedroom terraced house for salePrinces Road, Peterborough
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- REDUCED FROM £135,000
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES AND PETERBOROUGH CITY CENTRE
- BAY FRONTED VICTORIAN TERRACE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- REPLACEMENT WINDOWS AND DOORS
- SOLD WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN
* BUYERS INCENTIVE* Bay-fronted terraced home that benefits from major improvements like replacement windows and doors and a re-fitted central heating system in now available. Located close to the City Centre makes this suitable as an investment or for a first time buyer. No onward chain.
This Victorian bay-fronted terraced home is now available for sale. Property benefits from major improvements like replacement windows and doors and a re-fitted central heating system. A happy family home for many years the property comprises of three spacious bedrooms, one full bathroom, two spacious reception rooms, kitchen, utility lobby and enjoys a privately-accessed rear garden. Located close to Peterborough City centre and near to almost every local amenity Fletton offers, we find this property will appeal to investment buyers and first purchasers alike. Property is being sold with no onward chain.
Bay Fronted Lounge 11' 11" x 11' 5" Plus bay window ( 3.63m x 3.48m Plus bay window )
Double glazed uPVC bay window, wooden floor boards, chimney breast with a tiled surround.
Stairs to first floor, door to dining room.
Dining Room 12' 3" x 11' 11" ( 3.73m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to rear, understairs storage cupboard, chimney breast with a tiled surround. Door to kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 7' 1" ( 3.45m x 2.16m )
Double glazed uPVC window and door to side. Gas cooker point, number of basic fitted units with a sink drainer fitted. Door to utility room.
Utility Room 6' 9" x 4' ( 2.06m x 1.22m )
Central heating boiler on wall, plumbing and space for washing machine. Door to bathroom.
Family Bathroom 7' 10" x 6' 2" ( 2.39m x 1.88m )
Four piece bathroom suite, comprising of panel bath, Wc, hand wash basin and bidet. Frosted double glazed window to side.
Doors to first and second bedrooms.
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 11' 5" inc. chimney breast ( 4.24m x 3.48m inc. chimney breast )
Double glazed uPVC window to front, carpeted, storage cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 10" x 12' 3" inc. chimney breast ( 4.22m x 3.73m inc. chimney breast )
Double glazed uPVC window to rear, carpeted, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 7' 1" ( 3.48m x 2.16m )
Double glazed uPVC window to rear, carpeted and radiator.
To the front : Low level walled garden.
Passage to the side of the property leading to gated access of the rear garden.
To the rear : Enclosed by timber fence, with vegetable garden, timber storage shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43331310.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLE100115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fletton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.