2 bedroom terraced house for saleSuddaby Close, Southcoates Avenue, Hull
Sold STC £85,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Gardens Front and Rear
- Private Vehicle Driveway/Forecourt
MODERN STYLE TOWN HOUSE SITUATED IN A SOUGHT AFTER CUL-DE-SAC DEVELOPMENT CLOSE TO EAST PARK/HOLDERNESS ROAD!
A modern style two bedroom mid terraced town house with gas fired central heating system and double glazing-where specified.
Situated in an enviable position with views to the front elevation over green area, forming part of this multi cul-de-sac development, served by shops-Morrisons Superstore, East Park/Woodford Leisure Centre, schools, good road links and regular public transport services. Early viewing recommended to avoid disappointment
Comprising; Entrance hall, lounge with feature fireplace, fitted dining kitchen with built in appliances. First Floor; Two bedrooms and bathroom with white suite. Outside; Gardens front and rear with vehicle driveway/forecourt
Canopy Style Covered Porch
With double glazed door and radiator.
Lounge 13' 1" max x 9' 8" max ( 3.99m max x 2.95m max )
With double glazed window, feature fireplace incorporating built in gas fire, radiator, cupboard under the stairs affording storage facility, coving and door.
Fitted Dining Kitchen 12' 9" x 8' 2" ( 3.89m x 2.49m )
With splash back tiling, inset sink unit with mixer tap, fitted floor units, laminated work surfaces and wall cupboards, four ring gas hob, electric oven, filter cooker hood, wall mounted gas fired central heating unit, plumbing for automatic washing machine, radiator, double glazed window and double glazed door.
Bedroom 1 10' 6" x 9' 5" extending to 12' 7" ( 3.20m x 2.87m extending to 3.84m )
With two double glazed windows, built in storage cupboard, radiator and door.
Bedroom 2 10' 10" max x 6' 2" max ( 3.30m max x 1.88m max )
With double glazed window, radiator and door.
With partially tiled walls, white suite comprising; Panelled bath, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, extractor fan, radiator, double glazed window with patterned glass and door.
With airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder. Trap door access to roof space.
To the front of the property is a garden area with gravelled forecourt/driveway affording vehicle parking facility.
To the rear is a gravelled garden designed for ease of maintenance with shrubs, light, cold water tap, timber shed, paved patio area and timber fence forming boundary incorporating gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43331319.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116667. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.