7 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLangney Road, Eastbourne
Sold STC £300,000
- Seven bedroom semi-detached house
- family bathroom and 2 additional shower rooms
- Open plan lounge/diner
- Spacious kitchen
- Ideal location close to the town centre & seafront
Town Centre. A fantastic investment opportunity. This deceptively spacious older style terraced house offers spacious accommodation over three floors. Accommodation including seven bedrooms, shower room, family bathroom, fitted kitchen and open plan lounge/diner.
Town Centre. A fantastic investment opportunity. This deceptively spacious older style terraced house offers spacious accommodation over three floors. Accommodation including seven bedrooms, shower room, family bathroom, fitted kitchen and open plan lounge/diner. Even though the property is in need of some modernisation throughout there is great potential for a conversion or to be kept as an ideal family home. Being located in the heart of the town centre you are within close proximity to local shops and amenities, mainline railway link and regular bus services to and from the town. A further benefit includes a built in fire alarm with sounders and call points on each floor. An internal viewing is essential to explore everything that this property has to offer.
Door to front, single glazed window to front.
Double glazed door to front, single glazed window to front, radiator.
Low level WC, splashback tiled walls, central heating boiler, single glazed window to rear.
Lounge 15' 8" into bay x 11' 10" into recess ( 4.78m into bay x 3.61m into recess )
Single glazed sash bay window to front, electric fireplace, television point, radiator.
Dining Room 12' 1" x 11' 9" ( 3.68m x 3.58m )
Single glazed sash window to rear, double sliding glazed doors to lounge, radiator, door to kitchen.
Kitchen 15' 3" x 10' 3" ( 4.65m x 3.12m )
Fitted kitchen with both wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer, splash back tiled walls, space for cooker, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, understairs storage cupboard with meter points, three single glazed windows to side.
Downstairs Shower Room
Suite comprising of shower cubicle, wash hand basin, fully tiled.
Conservatory/lean To 13' 7" x 4' 8" ( 4.14m x 1.42m )
Construction UPVC, plumbing for washing machine, power, light, outside tap.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from entrance hall, stairs to second floor landing, radiator.
Bedroom 1 11' 10" x 8' 4" ( 3.61m x 2.54m )
Single glazed sash window to rear, wash hand basin, built in wardrobe and cupboards, radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 5" x 9' 4" into recess ( 3.78m x 2.84m into recess )
Single glazed sash window to rear, wash hand basin, built in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom 3 15' 6" into bay x 8' 3" into recess ( 4.72m into bay x 2.51m into recess )
Single glazed sash bay window to front, built in wardrobe, wash hand basin, radiator.
Bedroom 4 9' 6" x 6' 10" ( 2.90m x 2.08m )
Single glazed sash window to front, wash hand basin, radiator.
Suite comprising of shower, fully tiled walls.
WC, wash hand basin, partly tiled, single glazed window to side.
Second Floor Landing
Stair from first floor landing, loft access, built in storage cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom 5 12' 3" x 10' 7" into recess ( 3.73m x 3.23m into recess )
Single glazed sash window to rear, built in cupboard housing hot water tank with immersion heater, wardrobe, wash hand basin, radiator.
Bedroom 6 12' 5" x 9' 9" into recess ( 3.78m x 2.97m into recess )
Single glazed sash window to rear, wash hand basin, radiator.
Bedroom 7 16' 2" into recess x 12' 7" ( 4.93m into recess x 3.84m )
Two single glazed sash window to front, built in wardrobe, wash hand basin, two radiators.
Suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, low level WC, single glazed sash window to side.
Private rear courtyard garden, large storage shed, side access and doorway to conservatory/lean to.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43331334.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN109457. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.