3 bedroom terraced house for saleHammond Close, West Cheshunt, Cheshunt
Sold STC £345,000
- Lounge/ Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Re-fitted Bathroom
- Three Bedrooms
- Off Street Parking
- Large Garden
- Small Cul de Sac
- Popular West Cheshunt Area
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this superb three bedroom family home situated within this popular and rarely available cul de sac, just off Hammond Street Road in the sought after area of West Cheshunt.
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this superb three bedroom family home situated within this popular and rarely available cul de sac, just off Hammond Street Road in the sought after area of West Cheshunt. The property is impeccably presented throughout and benefits from off street parking to front and an attractive large rear garden. An early internal inspection is highly recommended.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Front door to:
Stairs to first floor with storage area under, radiator, wood laminate flooring.
Lounge / Dining Room: 20' 10" x 12' 8" narrowing to 12' 4" ( 6.35m x 3.86m narrowing to 3.76m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed french patio doors to rear, radiator, laminate flooring in the dining area, feature fire place with inset gas coal affect fire and black granite hearth.
Kitchen: 9' 5" x 9' 3" ( 2.87m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window and door to rear to conservatory, comprehensively fitted with a range of wood wall and base units incorporating integrated oven, hob and extractor hood over, space for dishwasher and fridge/freezer, kick space heater, tiled floor and part tiled walls, ample preparation surfaces incorporating one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit.
Conservatory: 7' 5" x 7' 2" ( 2.26m x 2.18m )
Double glazed with door to garden, tiled floor, space and plumbing for a washing machine, low level storage cupboard with counter tops over.
First Floor Landing:
Access to loft via flip pull down ladder.
Bedroom 1: 11' 10" plus door recess x 11' 7" max ( 3.61m plus door recess x 3.53m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 2: 12' 11" x 9' ( 3.94m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, build in airing cupboard.
Bedroom 3: 9' x 7' 10" ( 2.74m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Fully tiled walls to compliment a re-fitted white suite comprising a panel enclosed bath with shower over and glass shower screen, low level flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome radiator, electric shaver points, illuminated mirror, two double glazed windows to rear aspect.
To the front of the property there is a paved driveway affording off street parking for two vehicles, shared tunnel access to the good size rear garden with patio area to the immediate rear of property with the remainder predominantly laid to lawn with rear decked area, brick shed and timber shed to remain.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43333935.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX104120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.