3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleEdginton Terrace, Nottingham
Guide Price £100,000
- Guide Price £100,000 - £110,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
William H Brown are please to welcome to the market this 3 bedroom, end of terraced property with 2 separate reception rooms. This property is ideal for a buy to let investor as it is currently tenanted. Fantastically located this property is close by to amenity's schools shops and transport links.
Guide Price £100,000 - £110,000. William H Brown are please to welcome to the market this 3 bedroom, end of terraced property with 2 separate reception rooms. This property is ideal for a buy to let investor as it is currently tenanted for 6 months generating a 6.6% yield. Fantastically located this property is close by to amenity's, schools such as Our Lady & St Edwards R C Primary School & Nursery, shops and transport links into the City Centre.
Double glazed UPVC door to the front elevation with a low level storage cupboard housing the electric and gas meters. Door leading into the lounge.
Lounge 13' 4" Max x 11' 2" Max ( 4.06m Max x 3.40m Max )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, wall mounted fire place with an electric fire and a wall mounted radiator.
Dining Room 13' 7" Max x 11' 1" ( 4.14m Max x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, wall mounted radiator and a door to under stairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 7' 9" x 6' 4" ( 2.36m x 1.93m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Comprising of a stainless steel sink drainer, roll top work surfaces and part tiled walls. Space for a free standing oven and hob, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted radiator. Double glazed window to the side, door to lobby where there are door to the bathroom and rear yard and also housing the central heating boiler.
Double glazed obscured window to the rear elevation, wall mounted radiator, bath with over head main fed shower, part tiled with pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC.
Stairs from ground floor and stairs from second floor bedroom with a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 1 15' 7" x 11' 1" Max ( 4.75m x 3.38m Max )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation with wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 7' 6" x 13' 2" Max ( 2.29m x 4.01m Max )
Double glazed window to the front elevation and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 13' 6" Restricted Head Hight x 12' 3" ( 4.11m Restricted Head Hight x 3.73m )
Second Floor. Double glazed Velux built into the roof and wall mounted radiator.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108811. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.