4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCentral Broxbourne
- Semi Detached Family Home
- Central Broxbourne Location
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Three Bath/Shower Rooms
- Extended and Refurbished
- Impeccably Presented Interiors
- Beautiful Mature Rear Garden
- Detached Outbuilding/Garage
- Extensive Parking
- Close To Shops, Schools and Station
An Unique opportunity to acquire this outstanding four double bedroom extended semi detached family home, ideally situated in a Prominent High Road Location in Central Broxbourne. This fabulous house has been tastefully extended and refurbished over recent years to provide a wealth of spacious versatile accommodation presented to an extremely high standard finish and in excellent decorative order throughout. The rear garden is beautifully well established and private, being mainly laid to lawn surrounded by various mature trees, bushes, plants and shrubs, along with a timber decking/bbq and seating area, plus a detached garage/outbuilding at the rear. The front of the house is approached via a five bar gated entrance onto a block paved driveway which provides extensive parking for numerous vehicles. This impressive home is conveniently located for all local amenities to include Broxbourne Schools, Shops, Restaurants, Public Houses, The Hertfordshire Golf & Country Club, The A10, M25 and Broxbourne Railway Station (Liverpool St/Stansted).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43336014.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference REY0000340. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reynolds Salter , Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.