4 bedroom detached house for saleCrown Meadow, East Hanney, Wantage
Sold STC £695,000
- Large well maintained rear and side garden c. 110 'x 55' plus 40' x 35'
- Spacious sitting room with wood burning stove
- Refitted luxuriously appointed kitchen with high gloss units and granite work surfaces
- Stunning master bedroom with high quality en suite and dressing room
- Large study/playroom/snug
- Studio/ workshop/office (potential annexe)
- Double garage
- Parking for a number of vehicles
- High ceilings
- Delightful village
This extremely spacious and well-appointed four bedroom detached property built by Messrs Berkeley Homes in the mid-1990's, having been extensively refurbished throughout, being one of four properties on this exclusive development and situated in this highly sought after village.
This grand and well proportioned family home with high ceilings throughout offers spacious and versatile living accommodation including a generous reception hall, large sitting room with wood burning stove, and a stunning refitted, luxurious and well-appointed kitchen with high quality units, granite work surfaces and a range of highly specified integrated appliances opening out into a good sized light and airy dining room. The ground floor accommodation is further complemented by a large study/playroom/snug, utility room and cloakroom. To the first floor there are four good sized bedrooms including, all with built in wardrobes; a stunning master bedroom with high quality en suite and dressing room as well as a well appointed family bathroom with underfloor heating. Outside the property enjoys a well maintained garden to the rear c.110' x 55' with an additional 40' x 35' garden to the side. The property also affords a good sized frontage offering parking for a number of vehicles leading to a double garage which further benefits from a useful studio/workshop/office (potential annexe) attached to the rear.
All mains services connected.
Gas fired central heating to radiators.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43336581.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26419165. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas and Simmons Estate Agents, Wantage. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.