4 bedroom detached house for sale44A Whittington Road, Stourbridge, DY8 3DD
Offers in Region of £327,000
- High end kitchen with granite work tops
- Modern inglenook fireplace with wood burner
- Feature oak staircase
- Central Heating
- Double Glazing throughout
- Beautiful mature family garden
- Marshals tumble block driveway with motorised wrought iron gates
- Large family bathroom
- Large utility area & separate WC
An exceptionally well presented four bedroom family home boasting high standards of accommodation in a good catchment area for schools. Occupying a corner position in this highly regarded and sought after residential address the property further benefits from central heating, double glazing throughout, conservatory and ample off road parking provided by a marshals block paved driveway with electric wrought iron gates & drive lighting.
The family sized accommodation enjoys the benefit of a reception hallway with fitted cloakroom, study/office, lounge and adjoined dining area with stunning modern inglenook fireplace with log burner & feature oak staircase along with a breakfast kitchen fitted with high end appliances & granite work surfaces leading to a large utility room & separate WC. On the first floor there are four bedrooms and a attractively appointed family bathroom. Furthermore this property offers attractive landscaped gardens to the rear.
Viewing is highly recommended!.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2074. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Settled, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.