2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleWeightman Drive, Giltbrook, Nottingham
Sold STC £142,950
- Semi Detached Two Bedroom Bungalow
- Well Presented Throughout
- Corner Plot
- Fitted Kitchen
- Ample Driveway Parking
- Front & Rear Garden
- Detached Garage
****SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW*** CORNER PLOT*** TWO BEDROOMS***CONSERVATORY***DETACHED GARAGE*** FRONT AND REAR ENCLOSED REAR PATIO GARDEN***CALL TO VIEW***
A well presented two bedroom semi detached bungalow that is situated on a corner plot in Giltbrook, NG16. The property briefly comprises lounge, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms, shower room, and a conservatory. The property has ample driveway parking and has a detached garage with a front and rear enclosed garden. The property is located within a close proximity to local shops and amenities and is close to local transport links and local bus routes. Call to view!!
Double glazed front entrance door, radiator, fitted carpet.
Lounge 13' 10" x 11' 6" ( 4.22m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, fitted carpet, radiator, electric feature fireplace with hearth and surround.
Fitted Kitchen 11' 6" x 7' 2" ( 3.51m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces inset sink and drainer unit, integrate electric oven and integrated gas hob with wall mounted boiler , plumbing for washing machine, space for appliances, radiator, tiled flooring, door to side elevation.
Three piece suite comprising shower cubicle, low level flush, hand wash basin double glazed window to rear elevation, tiled flooring.
Bedroom One 11' 1" from wardrobe x 9' 3" ( 3.38m from wardrobe x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 9' 3" ( 3.02m x 2.82m )
French doors to rear elevation, fitted carpet, radiator.
Conservatory 9' 5" x 7' 6" ( 2.87m x 2.29m )
Double glazed conservatory, fitted carpet and double glazed patio doors to rear elevation.
Outside And Rear Garden
To the front the there is a paved driveway a lawn with hedges and shrubbery, pebbled area and flower beds.
There is a detached garage and a shed and to the rear there is a paved patio with shrubbery and trees to to the side with hedge borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EWD202067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Eastwood - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.