3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBig Meadow Road, Wirral
- EXTENDED SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- MODERN KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- BEAUTIFUL REAR GARDEN
EXTREMELY WELL-PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE. Comprising of; hall, lounge through dining room, fitted kitchen, conservatory and family bathroom. Beautiful front and rear gardens. VIEWINGS ADVISED!
PROPERTY WITH THE 'WOW' FACTOR. BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED AND EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE, benefiting from double glazing and gas central heating where specified. In brief, the accommodation comprises of; hall, lounge, through dining room, good sized modern fitted kitchen/diner and conservatory to the ground floor. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally, there is a lime stone paved garden to the front and to the rear, there is a stunning, enclosed garden, which is mainly laid to lawn with astro turf, decking and patio areas. PROPERTY MUST BE VIEWED TO BE APPRECIATED. CALL TO BOOK YOUR VIEIWNG!
Laminate floor, Upvc double glazed window and door to front, meter cupboard and stairs to first floor.
Lounge 10' 8" x 12' 1" ( 3.25m x 3.68m )
Carpet flooring, radiator, ceiling lights, Upvc double glazed window to front aspect and archway to dining room.
Dining Room 8' 1" x 12' 1" ( 2.46m x 3.68m )
Laminate floor, ceiling lights and Upvc patio doors to conservatory.
Upvc double glazed construction with brick base, windows to two sides and french doors to rear garden.
Kitchen/diner 19' 9" x 9' 6" max ( 6.02m x 2.90m max )
Extended, fitted kitchen with a good range of wall and base units with complimentary roll top work surfaces and breakfast bar. One and a half bowl sink and single drainer, space for oven and hob with hood over, space for fridge/freezer and space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Tiled flooring and tiled splashback, Upvc double glazed window to rear aspect and Upvc door to side. Archway to small understairs storage area with double glazed window to side.
Stairs from first floor, carpet floor and Upvc double glazed window to side aspect.
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 8' 7" plus wardrobe ( 3.20m x 2.62m plus wardrobe )
Carpet floor, radiator, fitted wardrobes and Upvc double window to front.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" plus wardrobe x 8' 4" ( 3.71m plus wardrobe x 2.54m )
Carpet floor, fitted wardrobes, radiator and Upvc double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 7' 6" x 7' 9" ( 2.29m x 2.36m )
Carpet floor, radiator, built in cupboard housing wall mounted combi boiler and Upvc double glazed window to front.
Three piece suite comprising of; low level w/c, pedestal sink and panelled bath with mixer taps and shower overhead. Laminate floor, towel radiator and Upvc double glazed window to rear.
To the front, there is a lime stone paved garden, with decorative areas and fence surround.
To the rear, there is an enclosed garden, mainly laid to lawn (astro turf) with decking and patio areas.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43351182.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOR106774. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Moreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.