2 bedroom terraced house for saleWillaston Road, Moreton, WIRRAL
Sold STC £110,000
- TWO BEDROOMS
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINER
- MODERN BATHROOM
TWO BEDROOM MID-TERRACED HOUSE, benefiting from double glazing and gas central heating where specified. Briefly comprising of; hallway, lounge through dining room, fitted kitchen and family bathroom. Property is very well-presented with a lovely enclosed garden to the rear. VIEWINGS ARE ADVISED!
VERY WELL-PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM MID-TERRACED HOUSE, situated in a quiet cul-de-sac within a popular residential area. In brief, the accommodation comprises of; hall, lounge through diner and fitted kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor, there are two double bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. Externally there is on street parking to the front and at the rear, there is a lovely enclosed paved garden. Overall, this property is deceptively spacious and offers a beautiful family or first time home. CALL TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING!
Upvc door to front, laminate floor, radiator and stairs to first floor.
Lounge 11' 9" x 10' 4" ( 3.58m x 3.15m )
Carpet floor, feature fireplace and surround, Upvc double glazed window to front and archway to dining area.
Dining Room 11' 9" x 11' 3" ( 3.58m x 3.43m )
Carpet floor, radiator, Upvc double glazed window to rear aspect and doorway to kitchen.
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces. Space for oven and hob with hood over, sink and drainer and space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer. Tiled floor, tiled splashbacks, Wall mounted combi boiler, Upvc double glazed window and door to rear aspect.
Stairs from first floor, carpet floor and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 8" plus warbrobe x 11' 9" ( 3.56m plus warbrobe x 3.58m )
Carpet floor, radiator, fitted wardrobes and Upvc double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" max x 11' 9" ( 2.67m max x 3.58m )
Carpet floor, radiator and Upvc double glazed window to rear.
Three piece suite comprising of; low level w/c, panelled bath with mixer taps and shower over and pedestal sink. Tiled floor, part tiled walls, opaque double glazed window to rear and storage cupboard.
To the front, small brick wall with decorative flowers.
To the rear, enclosed landscaped garden, with brick built storage sheds and gated rear access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43351197.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOR106792. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Moreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.