2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleSOUTHDOWN AVENUE BRIXHAM
- IN NEED OF UPDATING
- EXCEPTIONALLY LARGE PLOT
- SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW
- TWO BEDROOMS + DINING ROOM
- LONG DRIVEWAY
- GARDEN DIVIDED INTO THREE SECTIONS
- GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- APPROXIMATELY ONE MILE TO TOWN CENTRE
In need of some improvement. This two bedroom CHALET-STYLE SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW boasts a deceptively large plot with a large amount of potential throughout with some impressive sea views (best seem from the first floor) stretching right out to Thatchers Rock and beyond. There is plenty of scope to modernize and update with spaciously appointed rooms and a practical layout that also incorporates an upstairs bedroom and sizable loft space (potential for conversion, subject to necessary consent). A real feature is the garden which is longer than you think and is divided into three sections with ample room to get creative. The front has a long driveway and a tiered layout adjacent whilst an underhouse store houses the gas fired central heating boiler and is a good spot for storage. Southdown Avenue sits in an elevated position just over a mile from the town centre and harbour.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6998990. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eric Lloyd & Co, Brixham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.