3 bedroom detached house for saleWest End, Strensall, YORK
Sold STC £285,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £285,000 to £300,000
- Detached Three Bed Family Home
- Well Proportioned Living Accommodation
- Useful Study & Utility Rooms
- Attractive Gardens
- Detached Garage. No Forward Chain.
SPACIOUS MODERN HOME WITH EXTENDED KITCHEN DINER IN HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION - This three bedroom detached home has been extended and modernised by the current owners to include feature kitchen diner, two further reception rooms and generous rear garden. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
West End is located on a sought after residential area in the popular village of Strensall and lies close to a highly regarded Academy status Primary School and local amenities. This three bedroom detached home has been extended and modernised by the current owners to include feature kitchen diner, two further reception rooms and generous rear garden. The home briefly comprises spacious hallway, living room, study room, modern kitchen diner, utility room and downstairs cloakroom. To the first floor is a landing leading to three good sized bedrooms and bathroom. Externally to the front is a driveway leading to a detached garage and gravelled garden with planted shrubs. To the rear is an enclosed lawned garden with paved patio seating area, feature trellis with a variety of attractive planted shrubs and hedged borders. With upvc double glazing where stated and gas central heating, this modern family home is sure to attract a variety of purchasers. Available with NO ONWARD CHAIN..
A porch gives access to the entrance hall via a double glazed front door, and with window to the side. With stairs leading to first floor, understairs storage cupboard, oak flooring and a radiator. Doors to:
With a pedestal wash hand basin, W.C and a double glazed window to the side.
Living Room 18' 6" x 10' 6" ( 5.64m x 3.20m )
A spacious living room with double glazed window to the front, feature fireplace with electric fire, television point, telephone point and a radiator. Door to:
Study 9' 8" x 7' 9" ( 2.95m x 2.36m )
With a double glazed window to the side aspect, television point and a radiator. Opening to:
Kitchen / Diner 17' 9" x 9' 11" ( 5.41m x 3.02m )
A generous, family kitchen/diner with a range of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating a sink unit with drainer and tiled splashbacks. Appliances include an electric oven with electric hob and cooker hood over, space for a fridge/freezer and pluming for a washing machine and dishwasher. With a radiator and a double glazed window and sliding doors to the rear garden. Opening to:
Utility Room 7' 5" x 8' ( 2.26m x 2.44m )
A useful utility room with a range of cupboards with work surfaces and tiled splashbacks. Plumbing for a washing machine, radiator and a double glazed window to the side.
First Floor Landing
With a double glazed window to the side, access hatch to loft space and doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 5" plus wardrobes x 8' 6" ( 3.78m plus wardrobes x 2.59m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, a range of fitted wardrobes with dressing table, television point and a radiator,
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 9' 8" ( 3.53m x 2.95m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes, television point and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 11" x 8' 4" ( 2.11m x 2.54m )
A fully tiled suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin with vanity unit and a W.C. With airing cupboard housing gas combi boiler, a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
A low maintenance, gravelled front garden within hedged borders. Driveway leading to detached garage and access to rear.
An enclosed, east facing garden with lawned and patio areas and a variety of planted shrubs within hedged borders.
Detached Garage 18' 10" x 9' 5" ( 5.74m x 2.87m )
Accessed via up and over doors and with power and lighting connected. With single glazed window to the side.
Please see map below of the property - for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales team on 01904 769991.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43352190.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAX102290. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Haxby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.