3 bedroom terraced house for salePriory Street, Colchester
Sold STC £220,000
- Spacious Terraced House
- Two Reception Rooms
- Three Bedrooms
- Large Garden With Workshop
- Walk To Town & Station
- Viewing Advised
This sizeable three bedroom terraced house is situated within close proximity of Colchester's town centre and town train station. The property benefits from two reception rooms and large rear garden with workshop. Early viewing would be strongly advised.
Entrance Door To:
Radiator, stairs to first floor, doors to:
Lounge 10' 11" x 10' 4" max ( 3.33m x 3.15m max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, fireplace.
Dining Room 11' 11" max x 11' ( 3.63m max x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, two storage cupboards, door to:
Kitchen 10' 1" x 7' 6" ( 3.07m x 2.29m )
Range of base and eye level units and drawers, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, space for appliances, double glazed window and door to side.
First Floor Accommodation
Loft access, doors to:
Bedroom One 12' x 11' 10" ( 3.66m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' x 10' 7" ( 3.35m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 11" x 6' 6" ( 3.33m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to front.
Family Bathroom 9' 10" x 7' 9" ( 3.00m x 2.36m )
Panel enclosed bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., vinyl flooring, vertical radiator, double glazed window to side.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn, all enclosed by panel fencing. There is a large workshop with lighting.
Refer to map
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112462. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.