1 bedroom flat for saleNutley Avenue, Saltdean, Brighton
Sold STC £225,000
- One Double Bedroom
- Sea Views
- Garden Flat
- Share of Freehold
- Private Parking on Driveway
OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 13th AUGUST 12pm - 1pm. Property comprises of a ground floor garden flat in a small block, which benefits from having a separate private entrance.
Property comprises of a ground floor garden flat in a small block, which benefits from having a separate private entrance. The flat has a light and airy lounge with a log burner and sea views, opening onto a charming south facing garden. Spacious dual aspect double bedroom. Gas central heating and double glazed throughout. Share of freehold and private parking. A short distance to the seafront, local amenities and easily accessible to Brighton surrounding areas.
Storage cupboard. Radiator to side.
Lounge 17' 10" x 9' 1" max ( 5.44m x 2.77m max )
Double glazed patio doors to front leading to garden. Wood burner. Wall lights. Radiator.Telephone and TV point. Sea views.
Kitchen 6' 7" max x 11' 7" max ( 2.01m max x 3.53m max )
Double glazed window to front. Fitted kitchen. Work surfaces. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Part tiling. Gas oven. Gas cooker hob. Space for fridge/freezer. Space for washing machine. Combination boiler. Sea views.
Bedroom 1 14' 5" x 9' ( 4.39m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to front and side. Built in wardrobe. Radiator. Telephone point.
Single glazed window to front. Radiator. Bath with mixer tap with seperate shower over. Wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Shaver point. WC. Bidet. Tiling.
Southerly facing garden. Split level. Decking. Sea Views. Small storage shed and log store.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTD102208. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Rottingdean. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.